Parents, Trips.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

                TaeTeuk

Today was the day.  Leeteuk’s parents will arrive anytime soon.  The nervous couple stood hand in hand, waiting at the airport.  Taeyeon took in a deep breath.

“Are you okay?”  Leeteuk said with an amused smile.  Tae just rolls her eyes as she gave him a sarcastic nod.

Leeteuk wore a light blue tucked-in button shirt and white pants, a white pair of shoes and a white tie accompanied the outfit. 

Taeyeon wore a blue pastel ruffle dress, explicit designs patterned onto her dress.  A white crown belt and shiny heels accompanied her necklace. 

People stared at the beautiful couple, murmuring admirable words.  Taeyeon clutch his hands tighter, making him blush.  He gave her a smile and she smiled back.

Their moment was interrupted by the intercom.  “Flight from New York has landed.”

After 10 minutes, a couple walked out hand in hand with body guards surrounding them, each with a luggage in their hands. 

The woman was tall and extremely beautiful.  Her figure was just right and she seems so young for her age.  She had a great fashion sense as well as a bright smile. 

The man was tall as well.  He wore a jet black suit and slick shoes.  Sunglasses over his eyes and the woman’s arms wrapped around his, the two walked confidently towards the couple.

“Kyahh!!!!!”  The woman screamed as she raced over and hug Taeyeon.

“Omona, How adorable!”  The woman complimented as she held onto Tae’s hands.  The man could only laugh and walked to his wife’s side.

“Sooyoung omma!  Don’t ignore me.”  Leeteuk said in jealousy.  He shook his father’s hand and hugged his mother.

Taeyeon was amazed at the warm sight.  A genuine quiet laugh slipped out.

“Ryeo Yeobo, let’s go.  I’m hungry.”  Sooyoung whined.  Ryeowook couldn’t help but give in to his shikshin wife.  The family got into the car.  Sooyoung pushed Leeteuk to the front seat and sat with Taeyeon.  The whole way, Soo was too busy staring at her adorable soon-to-be daughter.

“What is your name?  How old are you?”  Sooyoung questioned.

“I am 18 years old and my name is Kim Taeyeon.”  She answered politely. 

“It’s a pretty name.  It suits a person like you.” Soo laughed at her corniness.  She turned to Leeteuk with a cold gaze.

“You better take care of her well.  Got it?!  If you ever do something to her, I will cancel all your cards and kick you out.”  She warned.  Leeteuk gulped at the thought and nod. 

 “Aissh…what about my girlfriend,  Hyorin.”  Teukie thought while staring out the window.….

 

---------

                Haesica~

A new week started as Donghae and Jessica packed up some of their belongings, the whole group is going for a trip in Japan.  The “You will fall for me” bet officially starts today.  Donghae was busy thinking of ideas to make her fall for him.  Lucky enough, Sunye won’t be tagging along as well as that Jonghyun guy.  This was the perfect opportunity for Hae to make Sica his.

Donghae slyly slipped over and wrapped his arms around her waist, earning a shocked expression from the adorable…..boy, girl?  Jessica yelped and pushed him away with her usual I don’t care poker face.  Hae frowned and got back to his packing.

Jessica’s heart was thumping like crazy, she tried calming it down.  “Calm down Jessi, you won’t fall for him.”  She smiled as she reassured her feelings.

The two met up with Sunkie and Sungmin.  They all knew Jessica and Sunny were girls.  The two excited girls squeal in excitement as they skip downstairs, leaving the suit cases for the guys to hold.  Sungmin didn’t seem to care but Donghae was a little annoyed.  “Can’t she atleast treat me like a friend?” Hae ranted.  As Sunkie and Jesse walked out, girls swarmed around them.

“Oppa!  SARANGHE!”  The fan girls yelled as they got signatures from the flower boys.  Donghae and Sungmin walked out as well, shocked at the huge crowd surrounding those two.  They quickly signed a few autographs and sped to the airport with all the other groups.

After the inspection, everyone got on the plane.  Donghae searched for his seat.

“4a, 4a, 4-OH!  There it is.”  He mumbled as he walked towards his seat.  To his surprise, Jessica was there as well.  She dropped her jaw and glared at him.  With a huge grin, Donghae sat down next to his “girlfriend.”

The two were pretty much as quiet as usual.  Jessica yawned and fell onto Donghae’s shoulders.  She quickly got up but he pushed her head back down onto his shoulders.

“Already falling for me?  Hm?”  He teased.

It was very comfortable and warm.  Jessica couldn’t help it, her eyes were starting to droop.  She fell asleep on his shoulders.  His head rested on hers, the two slept a peaceful sleep.

 

----------

Its finally weekend!  More sleep for me and more updates for you.

Thank you for reading!

Subscribe and comment!