Heartbroken.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

 

 

TaeTeuk ~

Leeteuk sat there toying with his phone thinking about the message. He wonder if he should go meet her. After what seems to be hours, he had made up his mind.

Teuk grabbed a jacket and went to his car. With a swift vrooom, he drove off to meet Hyorin.

Taeyeon happened to look out the window.

“Where is he going?” She mumbled.

Since Jessica is in Japan, she didn't have anyone to hang out with. Staying in the house is wayyyy too boring for the active girl.

She looked through her phone and dialed up Tiffany.

“Fany-ah? Are you free? Really?! I'll meet you at the cafe across the park alright? See you.” She hunged up excitedly. Finally! Something to do.

Taeyeon quickly got dressed and rush out, after pleading the driver, he had decided to drive her.

She saw Tiffany already sitting down near the window.

After squeals and hugs, the two sat down to discuss their life.

“So? How's Siwon and you?” Tae asked. Tiffany quickly answered.

“Everything is good. But what I really want to know is about you and Leeteuk. I heard you guys were engaged?!” She grinned. I sighed and slurped on my mocha.

“It's complicated....but yes. I am.”

“Do you like him?” Fany continued. Mocha spilled out of , no one had asked her that question before. Tae quickly cleaned up the mess as Tiffany sat there laughing.

“You like him, don't chu,” Fany teased.

“Yah! Well...............I don't know. I guess he's okay. Sometimes he's cute and sometimes annoying, his family is really nice too....” Taeyeon trailed off.

“I do like him, maybe? He probably doesn't like me...” Tae blushed.

Tiffany gave her an eye smile. “Sweetie, how can you be so clueless? Of course he does.”

A smile lifted on Tae's face.

It quickly faded as she looked out the window. Sadness struck her heart.

------------------

Leeteuk arrived at the park. Hyorin ran up, hugging the serious man.

“Oppa! You came.” Hyorin said as she clung onto his arms. Leeteuk pushed it off and she stopped smiling.

“What's wrong oppa? Don't you love me? Of course you do.” She reasoned.

“Listen. I don't like you okay? I never did. You even cheated on me with another guy. Do you think I'm stupid? You're not worth my time.” He said coldly. Tears filled her eyes.

“Oppa, it's not funny stop joking. I know that you love me.” She said clingily.

“No. I don't. I like someone else now. Someone much better than you, and much better for me.” Teukie said replied with a smile on his face, thinking of Taeyeon. He started walking away.

Without a notice, Hyorin quickly reached up and kissed Leeteuk. His eyes widened.

-----------

Taeyeon looked out the window. That man, the man that she loves.....was kissing another woman.

Tears formed in her eyes and she looked up to see Tiffany's shocked face at the sight.

“Taeyeo-” She looked at her friend. Tears were starting to fall.

Taeyeon forced a smile and got up, knocking over her mocha onto the ground and some got on her shirt.

“Oh sorry. I-I-i don't know. It's been good to see you. I-I-I got...to go. I have other.....things to do. Aish..I'm such a fool for spilling mocha on myself.” She smiled painfully and ran out of the shop wiping her tears.

“Taeyeon!!!” Tiffany screamed after her.

Rain fell as hard as it could. Matching with her emotion, she collapsed near a soda machine. Crying her heart out.

“Thats right.....It's his private life. I'm just someone he could use.....he doesn't love you Pabo.” Taeyeon whispered. “I was a fool for liking him. I shouldn't have. Stay strong Kim Taeyeon.”

She slowly got up clutching her heart, slowly walking home.

----------

Leeteuk pushed her away and left. Leaving the girl on the ground. He didn't care, it was over.

He quickly drove home.

“Taengoo-ah?! Are you home? Taengoo!!!!” Leeteuk's voice echoed throughout the house.

He walked upstairs and checked her empty room.

“aish.. It's raining outside and she's not home yet?!” He said worriedly as he sat the bouquet of rose on the kitchen table, smiling.

It's already 10 and she's still not home. Leeteuk sat on the couch restlessly.

He heard the door opening. He smiled but quickly changed into an angry expression to tease Taeyeon.

It was Taeyeon, she was soaking wet. Something about her was different....she wasn't cheerful. She was emotionless and...cold.

 

----------

Aww... Taeyeon-ah.  It's okay D;

So yeah.  Sad half chapter.

What will happen?