Fever.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

 

 

TaeTeuk ~

 

Taeyeon slowly walk past Leeteuk, ignoring him.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, where have you been?” He irately asked.

She kept walking upstairs, blocking any sound of him away from her ears. She didn't want to look at that man any longer.

The dripping water left a trail in the room, she was soaked to the bone.

Teuk was starting to get angry, how could she ignore him like that?

 

He ran after her, grabbing her wrist and turned her around. While looking straight into her dull and emotionless eyes, he leaned closer and kissed her forcefully. Taeyeon's eyes widened.

 

Her hand slowly rose up and came across his face with a loud smack.

“Don't touch me.” She coldly said and turned around and proceed upstairs.

“Not with those lips of yours, the ones who kissed another woman.” Tae whispered to herself.

Leeteuk was in silence and shock. What exactly happened to her? Why did he do that? She seemed to mumble something he couldn't hear. His heart was hurting.

Suddenly, a loud thump came from above. He snapped out of his daze and rushed to the front door. On the ground layed Taeyeon, she was breathing heavily. Her face was flustered red.

“Taeyeon-ah....Taeyeon-ah? Can you hear me?” He worriedly said as he drew his hand on her forehead. It was extremely hot.

He quickly picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. He was panicking and uncertain but he knew she needed to change.

Leeteuk quickly dialed someone.

“Tiffany? Yeah this is Leeteuk.”

“What's wrong?” She asked.

“Taeyeon just fainted. I think she has a fever. Can you come over and change her clothes? I don't know what to do.” He said on the verge of tearing.

Tiffany ended the call right a way and drove to Leeteuk's house with Siwon.

In a matter of minutes, the two burst through the door. Fany threw down her purse and jacket and ran upstairs to attend to Taeyeon.

“Tae?” She whispered.

“Leeteuk, bring me an extra change of clothes, some hot water and a towel.” She commanded, her tone wasn't friendly either.

Leeteuk didn't bother to hesitate and came back with the needed items with the help of Siwon.

“Here.” He said, handing it to her.

“Can you guys get out?” Fany asked.

The two went outside and sat down on the couch. Siwon was getting dizzy from watch Teukie pace back and forth, biting on his fingers.

“Teuk hyung. Just sit down, she will be okay.” Siwon plead. “What did you do to her anyways?”

“I don't know. She came home like that. Something must have happen.”

“And does it involve you?.....”

“I don't think so. Tiffany is especially cold to me today.”

 

He saw Fany going down the stairs and ran to her.

“Will she be okay? Why did that stupid girl go out in the rain anyways. Aissh.” Teukie said.

Tiffany shot him a glare, her anger released.

“YAH! You don't know why and you call her stupid?! It's all because of YOU! You ki--” She exploded but regained herself.

Teukie stampered back.

“What did you just say...me?! Ki what?”

“Nevermind. Its nothing. Just change the towel hourly and feed her some soup when she wakes up.” Fany ended and went out with Siwon.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded. What is all of this about?

 

He slowly opened the door to find Taeyeon sleeping soundly. He replaced her towel and held on to her hand.

“Please be okay. Please.” He whispered into her soft hands.

He gently brush her hair behind her ears and sang a soft lullaby. He could see Taeyeon relaxing.

Teukie didn't sleep the whole night, switching from towels to towels and constantly pulling the blanket on her.

 

Taeyeon eyes opened as the sunlight penetrated her sleepiness. Her head was hurting like crazy. She reached up to find a soft object on her head, a towel.

“Argh...” She mumbled.

Her left hand was holding onto something. She turned her head to find Leeteuk asleep and his hands held onto hers.

Everything came back to her in a flash. She grabbed her head once more out of pain.

Taeyeon quickly closed her eyes as she sense Leeteuk moving.

He shot up.

“Aissh. I fell asleep.” He rubbed his eyes and check her forehead. It was much cooler.

With a bright smile, he replaced it with another towel.

Teukie started singing another soft song.

Taeyeon could hear his gentle and soothing voice.

“The only reason I live is for only you. Please don't leave me....” He finished. [a line from Hello by Huh Gak]

Those words were heard by her heart. She was still hurt from yesterday.

“Can you stop singing.” Taeyeon suddenly spoke with her eyes closed. Leeteuk was surprised.

“Oh? You're awake. Sorry if I was loud. Are you okay now?” He asked worriedly.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and sat up, he lend her a hand but she turned it down.

Their hands were still intertwined. Tae released it abruptly, her face was red.

Leeteuk went somewhere downstairs.

Tae removed her blanket to find that she was in a whole different outfit.

“It can't be.....”

 

He came back with a plate full of food.

“Don't worry. Tiffany changed the clothes for you.” He reassured her as he sat down the plate.

It contained a bow of soup and some water with medicine.

“I don't know if its to your liking, its not all that hot. I cooked it two hours ago.” Teukie smiled.

“You....stayed up all night long?” Taeyeon asked with a sense of appreciation. He tiredly nod and watch her eat.

The food wasn't all that great but Taeyeon felt like she had to consume it all. She notice Leeteuk nodding his head from side to side due to sleepiness. She shyly pat the space beside her, inviting him to sleep. He smiled happily but refused the offer, it would be uncomfortable for her.

She gave off a frown and got up. Tae slowly push Teukie on the bed and pulled the blanket over him.

After moments, he fell asleep. She left the room quietly and went downstairs to prepare some food for the tired man.

She was still determined not fall in love with him anymore. Atleast, she would try to.

 

--------------

sorry I haven't been updating as much as I use to.

Science fair is stressing me out like crazy.

I will take some time to update this fanfic.

<3

I hope you enjoy this chapter of Taeteuk.