Forced Smile.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

 

 

HaeSica ~

 

Donghae and Sungmin returned home with a tired and glum expression. Hae sat himself on the couch, tapping his feet irritably. Sungmin sat on the stair steps, emotionless and deep in thoughts.

The two girls burst through the door with excited and happy expression to meet new friends,

The two guys glared at them.

“Is..everything okay?” Sunny asked. Sungmin quickly got up and grabbed Sunny's hands and pulled her in for a kiss, then angrily walked up the stairs and into his room.

Sunny was surprised and follow after him, knocking on his doors.

Jessica was confused so she just sat down next to Donghae.

“Yah. What is going on?” She poked him. Childishly, he shrug his shoulders and looked the other way and ignored her comment.

“Sheesh...” Sica mumbled and went into the kitchen.

 

Upstairs~

“Oppa. Are you mad at me?” Sunny asked.

“No.” Sungmin replied coldly.

“You know I love you right?” She comforted him.

“I hope so...Just don't meet those gu-.....nevermind.” He trailed off.

“What? Those what?”

“nothing...its nothing.” Sungmin lied, he didn't want her to know that he was following her. Sungmin pulled her into a hug, she snuggle against his warmness.

“That's right...You're mine. I don't need to worry.” He thought as Sungmin her hair.

 

Downstairs~

“Yah Lee Dong Hae, not talking?” Jessica yelled from the kitchen.

“There's nothing to talk about.” He replied glumly.

“Being a kid I see?” She teased. Donghae quickly got up and went into the kitchen, staring at her.

“What are you looking at?” Jessica asked.

“You.” He whispered and pull her into a hug, not letting go.

“You know that you're mine right and I....love you.... right?” Hae said seriously. Jessica didn't move. Suddenly, she burst into laughter.

“Lee Dong Hae, are you sick somewhere?” She got out of his grasp, still laughing. “Don't joke with me. But that was pretty believable. How many girls have you tried this move on?” She said playfully.

A dark expression washed over Hae's face. He forced a smile.

“Of course I was just kidding, I've tried it many times before. Liking you?! Oh please. I will still make you mine though, for entertainment purposes.” He lied, something tugged at his heart.

“Are you busy tomorrow night?”

“Yep. I'm going with Sunny to meet a few friends.”

“Oh. Where to?”

“Why should I tell you? We shouldn't bother with each other's life.”

 

Hae turned around and walked up stairs, pausing halfway to look at the woman he loves.

“I'm just worried about you though....” He silently whispered.

 

 

 

 

JaeJoong and Joongki' apartment.~

Wine bottles laid everywhere. Unfinished cigarettes and DVDs scattered, dust forming on top of cabinets. Girl's clothings hanged over the couch, the bed, even the kitchen table.

The two sat on the couch, discussing.

“Hyung. Aren't those girls so stupid? Falling for our so call “gentleman” side.” Joongki laughed while smoking his cigarette.

“Of course they are. Everyone falls for us. Let's just make them ours tomorrow night.” Jaejoong smirked as he picked up his wine glass.

“Hmfph, I can't wait ;)” Joongki smirked evilly.

 

------------

I made Jaejoong and Joongki bad guys xD

LOL.  Forgive me.

But something's gonna happen.  What to do?

Next is TaeTeuk chapter.