I knew you would come.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

                Haesica  ~

Sunny and Jessica quickly dressed themselves for the dinner.  The door bell rung at exactly 7 p.m. revealing Joongki and Jaejoong.  They gave the two girls a friendly smile and escorted them to their cars.

Donghae and Sungmin were in the kitchen, watching them with disgust.

“Are we going to follow them tonight?”  Donghae asked.  Sungmin hesitated for awhile.

“Let them be.  They can take care of themselves.”  Sungmin suggested.  Hae shrugged and walk to the living room, watching some TV to ease his mind.

-------

The two guys pulled out the chair, Jessica and Sunny took a seat.  The whole dinner was fairly nice, everyone got to know each other better.  They were quite talkative and funny, often flashing a charming smile.

Joongki sat next to Sunny and Jaejoong sat next to Jessica, planning their next attack.

After chatting and chatting, Joongki passed Jae a look.  He gave an understood nod and returned to the conversation.

“So…You guys want to go to a bar or something?  There’s a few good places around here.”  Jae suggested grimly.  Jessica and Sunny gave it a thought and decided to decline.

“Um…It’s getting late, I think we have to go back.  Thanks for the friendly dinner though.”  Sunny said while standing up, Jessica stood up as well. 

Joong and Jae slyly grab the girls’ wrists and covered their mouths, dragging them into the car.  Joongki quickly tied their arms and legs, as well as covering their mouths with a cloth. 

“Be patient girls.  We’ll make you satisfy soon.”  Jaejoong teased.  Jessica’s eyes widened and looked at Sunny, who was shocked in fear.

------------

Donghae was watching a drama when a guy grabbed the girl and decide to her in the scene.  He quickly stood up and turned off the TV.  Something was bothering him, he felt insecure.  Sungmin also had the same feelings.  The two ran into their cars.

“Jack.”  Donghae said through a little radio while driving.

“Master Hae!  Which service will you be needing today?”  A man in a deep voice replied.

“Listen.  Look up a car plate number for me.  TVXQ 5745.”  Hae commanded as he remembered to check the car plate number before the guys drove Sunsica away.  After a few seconds, a screen popped up in his car, revealing a moving dot.  To be specific, Jae and Joong’s car.

Sungmin just gave him a bewildered look. 

Donghae quickly sped up, following the dot.  He was close to tearing up.

“Please be okay.  Jessica, please.”  He whispered.  Sungmin was closing his eyes as well, hoping nothing will happen to Sunny.

-------

The car came to a stop in front of a roomy apartment.  Joongki and Jaejoong grabbed the girls and escorted them into the house.  The room was reeked with alcohol and cigarette smell.

Jessica and Sunny narrowed their eyes irately.  Jaejoong removed the piece of tape and earned glares from the girls.  He just chuckled at their helplessness.

“What do you guys want?!”  Sunny yelled.  Joongki passed a grin.

He grabbed Sunny’s chins but she flinched away.

“Don’t you already know?  What we’re gonna do to you?”  He said mischievously.  Her eyes widened with fears and remained her composition.  She could tell Jessica was scared as well, she tried firming up.

“Hmpff.”  Jessica laughed.  Jaejoong gave her an annoyed look.

“What are you laughing at?”  He said irately.  Jessica laughed louder to cover up her fear.

“You can’t lay your hands on us.  Someone will be coming for you and you’ll be in deep trouble when they do.”  She lied, hoping he would fall for it.

“Hm…?  Oh really…I know that you’re just bluffing.”  He smiled but a worried look washed upon his face.

“Hyung.  Can’t we start already?  I want to make this girl suffer.”  Joongki said while looking at Sunny.

“I was going to be patient, but since you requested it, my good brother.  We shall.”  He replied as the two move towards the girls.

“Donghae!!!”  Jessica yelled desperately, closing her eyes hoping for him.  She didn’t know why, she wanted to see him.

--------

Donghae and Sungmin arrived in front of the same apartment.  He could hear someone scream his name from the inside.  Without hesitating, Sungmin dash towards the door, followed by Donghae.

Rage and anger boiled inside them as they see Joongki and Jaejoong ing their shirts.  Donghae rushed towards Jae and punched him hard, sending him sprawling on the ground.  Joongki was going to punch Hae when Sungmin came from behind and kicked his face.  He looked at Sunny and untied her, hugging her protectively.

Sungmin tied the two bastards up and punched them a few times while Donghae checked on Jessica

“Are you okay?!  I’m sorry for being so late.  Can you hear me?”  Donghae said worriedly, his eyes was on the verge on crying.  Jessica just smiled and whispered in his ears.

“I knew you would come.”  And passed out.

 

---------------

Superman! :D

Sorry for not updating as much.  School is driving me crazy and stressing me out.

D;  I hope you'll forgive me readers <3

On the other hand; I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR SNSD's COMEBACK!!! KYAHH!  The concept photos were amazing.  I'm spazzing out! >w<