Room mate.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

 

Next morning.

 

Donghae woke up with a pretty bad headache thanks to the blondie from yesterday. He was so angry he could barely sleep. He did manage to finish packing. All the contestants who pass will be staying in the apartment right across from the SonElf Entertainment.

He quickly drove his car to the apartment and drag his luggages along. He slowly entered the elevator, the closing doors were interrupted by a pair of hands. The blonde guy, Jesse, entered.

 

-------

 

I couldn't believe my eyes. Its that mocha guy from the Cafe yesterday. I tried remaining calm and be my usual Jesse. “Ugh. So annoying.” I thought out loud.

Lucky that dull guy didn't hear.

“So, how are you today?” He asked nicely. Wow, he really treat guys differently. I just ignored him and gave him a cold shoulder.

Ding! The elevator door opened.

 

We both got out of the same time and got stuck. I gave him a glare as I tried pushing my way through. He wouldn't budge.

“Yah! I want to go first.” I screamed.

“No? I'm going first.” He argued. I was competitive for sure and will not lose, especially to him.

 

 

“Ugh. That blondie needs to move.” I thought. I tried pushing and pushing but only to waste my effort. We didn't get anywhere for about five minutes. Using all my strength, I tried squishing through. I smiled as I felt a small opening. Just then, Jesse's luggage tripped me and I fell on the ground, taking him with me. His glasses fell aside and his face were centimeters away from mine.

 

His eyes are so clear, its like those pupils looked deep into my soul. And those long eyelashes curved up complementing Jesse's double eye lids. Those beautiful eyes were staring at mine.

I felt him trying to move away but my arm did not allow him to do so. Unknowingly, my hands moved to his head and pressed it down. Forcing his lips onto mine. It was so soft and perfect, I closed my eyes. Jesse tried to pull himself out of the kiss with no result.

 

The elevator door opened again, revealing the judge from the other day. I opened my eyes and noticed a WTF expression on his face. I shoved Jesse aside and he gasped for air. The flustered blondie was oh so very angry. With a slap across my face, he stomped away and pulled his luggage into a room, grabbing his glasses at the same time.

 

I did not know what to do at the awkward situation. The teacher gave out a giggle and the giggle turned into a huge laugh.

I ignored him and entered my room. I must be gay....

I put my items down, the other half was already occupied by someone else.

“He must be my new room mate.” I was anticipating who it was but an announcement blasted through the intercom.

 

 

 

 

“All contestants please report to the meeting room on the first floor. All contestants please.....”

 

Donghae quickly went down. Jessica heard it too. She stopped scrubbing and put her glasses back on, she really didn't need it. It was perfect for the disguise though. As she was walking out, some bags laid in the corner.

“Oh? My room mate must be here already.”

 

At the meeting room ~

“I want you all to do a dance collaboration with 4 people to a group.” The chairman instructed. He began placing people into groups. There are around 7 groups.

“Okay...and the last group is... Lee Donghae, Jung Jesse, Lee Sunkie, and Lee Sungmin.”

“I have already set practices room up so please go to the designated area with your group.” He finished.

 

 

OMG. Of all people, him! Well atleast theres Lee Sungmin and Lee Sunkie. My female senses told me that Sunkie is definitely fishy, and by fishy, I mean that...Sunkie is a girl. I noticed her noticing me too. We let the two guys lead and stayed behind.

 

“Sunkie, you're a girl aren't you?” I whispered. She was surprised.

“How did you know?! Did Sungmin tell you?” She gasped. I gave out a small laugh.

“Nope. My female senses told me that you are definitely a girl.” I explained.

“Ah! Wait a minute, then that means....You are also a girl?!” she finally figured it out.

“Shh though. That dull guy, Donghae, over there doesn't know. You keep my secret and I'll keep yours.”

We shook hands and became friends.

 

We all arrived at the studio and stretched before starting. I can see out of the corner of my eyes that Donghae keeps giving me glances. That ert, I just want to smack him! For the third time!

The teachers arrived. “Oh?!” Donghae and I yelled. It was Jonghyun, the judge and the guy who caught us. A beautiful woman stood right next to him.

“Hello, We are your dance teachers. I'm Jonghyun and this is Sunye.” The pretty woman gave a polite bow.

 

------------

Sunye appears, and so did Jonghyun.

Dun dun dun...

Who is Sica's room mate?!

SunSun couple?! <3

Thank you for the comments and subscriptions.

***I will try to add Taeteuk moments as well.