A disturbed nap.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

The audition for the new guy group is already here. A brown haired man with handsome face features awoke from his slumber. He was too excited for the audition last night that he had only slept for 3 hours. The tired boy quickly changed and arrived for the audition with 20 minutes to spare. Contestants were everywhere. Some are stretching and relaxing, while others are barfing and shivering due to the nervousness. He was more on the nervous side so he decided to look around to pass the time.

He was strolling around when he passed by an open practice room. A grin crept on his face as he puts down his items and began dancing. The music started and his body reacted automatically, popping and break dancing combined with difficult movements. Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him.

“Yah!!! Why are you disturbing my nap?” The mysterious stranger complained and turned around the chair, revealing his face. I was shocked and apologize.

“Sorry! I didn't know you were in here.” I quickly apologized and bowed. On the chair sat a blonde man, his features were all so soft...and girly. His eyes were cold and big and an icy aura surrounded him. He was a beautiful man with white milky skin. The blonde guy was barely awake and was now scratching his head.

He slowly took a careful look at me. “Ah...Lee Donghae.” He squinted at my name tag. I greeted him with a smile. “Yep. I'm here for the audition that is in....5 minutes! Nice to meet you by the way.” I gasped at the time and ran for the room. Luckily, I made it on time. Slowly entering the room, I took a seat in the back with around 50 people in the room. The strange guy from earlier was also here. He had some how made it here faster than I did. I gave an awkward smile and sat down next to him. His name tag read, “Contestant 24, Jung Jesse.” Jesse gave me a glare when he noticed my stares. Girls were on the side, rooting for handsome guys.

 

“Lee Donghae, please come up and show us your routine.” A judge announced. I nervously walked up there and introduced myself.

“Annyeonhaseyo! I am Lee Donghae, I am 20, and I'm from Seoul.” The judges gave a nod and the music began. Fan girls were all yelling my name and wowed at my slick moves. After I've showed them what I got, the judges gave a satisfied smile and I returned to my seat.

“Jung Jesse is next.” They called. The blonde guy lazily stood up and introduced himself.

“Hello, I'm Jung Jesse. I am 18 years old and I'm from California, U.S.” He finished with a cool smile. The girls were all drooling all over him.

Suddenly, a judge spoke up. “You know that this audition is for guys only right?”

“Yeah.” Jesse replied firmly. That earned a playful chuckled from judge Jonghyun and shook his head. “Arasso, go on and show us what you got, girly boy.”

----

Jessica ignored his statement and started dancing. Donghae was shocked at how talented and flexible that guy is. She timidly completed his dance routine and returned back to the seat. Hae's eyes were glued to her. After some good and really bad auditions, the score came through.

“I passed!” Jessica brightly yelled in a girly voice and changed back to low when people looked at her.

----

“Oh? That Donghae passed too.” I mumbled and left the scene.

Jessica skipped out and hugged her Unnie, Taeyeon.

“TAEYEON-AH! ~” Jessica ran and hugged Tae with much aegyeo. Tae playfully pushed her away and confirmed the result. The two girls screamed in happiness and hug each other once again. Fangirls started to glare at Taeyeon for no reason, well...maybe because of jealousy? Tae just rolled her eyes at their stupidity. Jessica suggested to go to the cafe for a celebration drink and dragged Taengoo with her,

-----

I walked out a noticed Jesse hugging a girl. “Ah...he has a girlfriend already. That punk.” I squirmishly smiled but I was quite uncomfortable deep down inside. I returned home and passed the great news to Leeteuk hyung. The two happy friends punched each other playfully and decided to go to the cafe for a drink.

----

With a lifted spirit, the two couples will unknowingly cross path. And that, has made all the difference.

 

----------

Hello Lovely readers! <3

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of ATHMATD [And That Had Made All The Difference.] Cx

Please comment and subsribe <3 It motivates me to update more often.

Next Chapter Preview; 

- Sica's Reasons.

- The Roommates.

- The Collaboration.