SanTae Claus.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

                TaeTeuk

The family arrived at the spacious house.  Sooyoung plops herself on the sofa and watched TV while her husband cook.  There is a cook in the house, but this is a special occasion where he must showcase his talents.  Taeyeon and Leeteuk went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothing.

They glared at each other before going down. 

“I don’t know why I’m even doing this.” Taeyeon sighed.

“Pfft.  It’s not like I wanted to either!  A contract is a contract.”  Leeteuk replied.

As soon as their parents were in sight, the couple turned to love mode, staring at each other and smiling and hugging. 

They stopped before going into the kitchen with a strange expression. 

Ryeowook wrapped his arms around Soo’s shoulders, brewing the soup.  The couple would giggle and poke each other like nobodies’ business.  Ryeo would sneakily lean in and kiss Sooyoung on the cheeks, earning a loving slap from his lovely wife.

Taeteuk was trying hard not to gag.  They slowly inched in.

“AHEM.”  They said in unison.  The couple quickly separated from each other with blushing faces.  Tae let out a quiet laugh at the cuteness and Teukie did the same.

The family sat down on the table, something tugged at Tae’s mind.

Sooyoung and Ryeowook seems to be too young for being parents.  They’re barely in their mid 30s.  The last names are different too.

Sooyoung noticed her curious expression and chuckled.

“We’re not Leeteuk’s real parents.”  She began.  Taeyeon thought it was rude, but she wanted to know.

“I couldn’t have kids so we decided to adopt a boy.  I found Teukie out on the streets 10 years ago, wandering aimlessly.  He was around 10 and I was 25.”  She informed.

“We thought he was too adorable so we brought him home and raised him.  It was the best decision of our life.”  He concluded. 

Tears started to form in Taeyeon’s eyes.  The kindness and the lovingness radiated from the Soowook couple totally made Tae shed happy tears.

Sooyoung quickly hugged her and patted her head.

Lunch ended on a happy note. 

---------

Taeyeon decided to wash the bed sheets in the backyard.

She wore a T-shirt with a button checkered top as a jacket and a pair of pajama pants and flip flops. 

She tied up her hair and rolled up her sleeves, getting ready to work.

Tae was diligently washing and didn’t notice Leeteuk sneaking up behind her.  With one swipe, Teukie took some soap and wiped it on her face.

-.-‘’

“YAHHHH!  PARK LEETEUK!”  She chased him around with a handful of soap.  Her short legs were a huge disadvantage.

She accidently tripped over a turtle and fell face down onto her soapy hands. 

Leeteuk burst out laughing in his high pitched voice and grabbing his stomach pointing at the irritated girl.

“AAHAHAAH! ROFL!! SanTAE Claus!  HAHAA”  He screamed while laughing.  Tae had it.

With an angry expression she tipped the turtle back over and ran for the water hose. 

“AHA-----Hah…”  His amusement was interrupted by a stream of water.  Taeyeon continued spraying him, laughing out of satisfaction.

“REVENGE!” She screamed.  Teukie tried running towards her but the water keeps shooting at his face.

“Stop it!!!”  He pleaded.  Taeyeon didn’t bother to.

Leeteuk ran full speed at her, wrapping his arms around Tae’s shoulder trying to stop the water.

The SooWook couple watched at the door.

“Omona.  Look at the loving birds.”  Soo squealed.  Ryeo just laughed along.

“Too bad we know it’s a fake engagement.  Oh well, we’ll just have to make it real.”  Ryeo grinned.

Taeteuk continued chasing each other around, wiping soap and spraying water like little kids.  Laughter filled the whole backyard and they were drenched wet.

Teukie grabbed the hose and threw it aside, grabbing Taeyeon’s arm and pulled her towards him.

“Haha.  What now!  I won.”  He breathe heavily with a big eye smile.

“Nuh uh!  I did, LOSER!”  Tae countered with a bright laugh.  The two wasn’t aware of their current positions.  Their eyes met at a delicate angle.

Water dripped and slid down their bodies, the two leaned in for a kiss. 

“AHEM!”  Ryeo and Soo cleared their throats.  The two pushed each other away and pretended nothing happen.  The two walked into the house with a shy smile and awkward steps.

Leeteuk was changing clothes and grinning at her cuteness when his phone rang.

A text message arrived.

“Oppa!  Meet me tonight at park.  Love you.” – Hyorin.

His eyes narrow and his smile faded.  He sat there staring at the text message, wondering if he should go.

 

-------------

Thanks for reading. 

Will he go?  will he not?

Let's find out!

****On the previous chapter [Haesica]

I meant Jaejoong is the name, not Jonghyun. LOL.

Kay bye.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!