Taeteuk.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon decided to go visit her friend, Tiffany, at the World Reserve Hotel. The wind was breezy and sun was bright. Food in one hand, drink in another, she slowly pass through the sliding door of the hotel.

“Lets see.... Level 9, room 9.” Tae mumbled as she presses the buttons on the elevator.

DING!

Tae finally found the room and rung the bell. Moments later, a man in a bath robe appeared at the door.

“Oh...Annyeonghaseyo, is...this the wrong room?” Tae stuttered.

“Fany-ah! Yeobo?” The man called out.

Suddenly, a familiar figure appeared behind him wearing the same bath robe. Her face lit into a smile.

“TAEYEON – AH!” Tiffany came running and hugged the short girl. Tae returned the rug and pushed her away.

“Who..is..this?” She asked Fany about the man who is just staring at them with a smile.

 

---

 

“Taeyeon, meet Siwon. My fiance!, and this is my friend, Taeyeon.” She introduced. We both gave an awkward bow and I decided it was best not to disturb them. Throughout the whole chat, the two keeps displaying skinship and sweet words which grossed out the poor single me. I quickly excused myself and greet goodbye to the couple.

I gave out an easy sigh as I walk away when a voice stopped me in my track.

“Yah!” I heard someone yelled from behind. My eyes widened at the sight of that loser from the cafe.

Great, he lives here -.-

 

He gave me a smile and waved. I turned around and ignored him when an old enemy, Hara, appeared at the elevator door with her boyfriend.

Times after times, every time Hara sees me, she always tease me about being single. I made up my mind without worrying about the consequences, but! I had to get revenge.

 

I turned back to the loser and came running at him.

“OPPA ~” I yelled cutely and hugged him. He was shocked.

“I need you to pretend to by my fiance. Please? I'll do anything for you.” I beg whispered to him desperately. A smile crept on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I flinched but he held on tight and gave me a “trust me” glance.

Hands in hands, we skipped up to the shocked Hara. I wrapped my arms around his.

 

“Hi! I'm Leeteuk, heir of World Reserve Hotel and this lovely lady's fiance.” He shook the couple's hands. I gave him a weird look, well...lying about being an heir isn't so bad. We continued acting.

 

“Hi, I'm Junhyun.” Her boyfriend greeted. Junhyun is only an heir to a smaller branch hotel of World Reserve, which makes Leeteuk basically his boss.

 

“Neh. Leeteuk oppa is definitely the best, and isn't he so handsome?” I smirked but blushed as he my hair. I can tell that Hara is really angry and jealous right now. They finally left with an angry expression.

 

I laughed so hard at the satisfactory but stopped when I noticed a grim and mischievous look on Teuk's face.

He forcefully drag me into his room and threw me on the bed.  Within seconds, he was on top of me.

“Hm...You said you would do anything right?” He grinned.

 

 

-----------

OMG.  What is he gonna do to Tae? cx

Im totally spazzing out.  

Comment and subscribe! :D