The Beauty + The Condition.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

                “Aish… How can you have such a poor taste in clothings?!”  Teuk said while shaking his head.  “We need to get new clothes, come on!”  He quickly dragged her and shoved the girl into his jet black Porsche.  The ride was pretty much silence.

“Where are we going?”  Tae asked blankly. 

“Where do you think?  Clothing shop of course.”  He skidded to a stop in front of an expensive shop.  Leeteuk quickly opened the door for Tae and held her by the waist.

“We’re in public so we have to pretend, arasso?”  He whispered.  Tae gave a cold sigh and intertwine their hands.  Teukie had a bright smile on his face while Tae is trying to hide her embarrassment.

Leeteuk seems to be a regular customer here.  It’s like, everyone knows him. 

“Hello Mr. Park, What are you looking for today?  Dresses for this beautiful young lady perhaps?”  The clerk commented.  Taeyeon blushed at the compliment.

“Give me the prettiest ones, I don’t care about the prices.”  He ordered.  The clerks got busy bringing out dresses after dresses. 

Her jaw dropped at the sight.  Two helpers came and took her into the fitting room.  After fiddling for a few minutes, a dress was slipped on.  She walked out for Leeteuk to see.

-----

His eyes widened at the sight.  The black, strapless dress accentuated her curves.  Ruffles covered the bottom part of the dress, just right above her knees.  Various silver jewels outline a pattern from top to bottom follow by a belt.  She was absolutely gorgeous. 

“Um…should I change?”  Tae asked strangely.  Teuk snapped out of the trance and cleared his throat.

“It’s nice.  Get that one.  Try on some more too.”  He said shallowly. 

“Aish…What did I expect from a guy like him.”  Taeyeon glared and entered back into the fitting room.

After trying dresses on after one another, they left with 12 dresses and 15 pairs of heels as well as casual clothings. 

For one thing, he did not know she could be so beautiful.  She was his, well… for a few more months that is….

--------

 

 

 

Haesica

-----

Jessica gathered up her courage and burst out of the bathroom.  With one hand covering Hae’s mouth, she glared sharply at him before speaking.

“Don’t you dare let anyone know about this.”  She said coldly. 

Hae nodded his head and she let go.  The poor guy breathe in deeply before making eye contact with her.  She was seriously pretty.  Her long and blonde hair reached below her shoulders.  Her eyes were even prettier than before.  Her killer figure was making him nervous.

He put his play boy face back on.  Hae grabbed her arms and leaned closer, making her inch back.

“I’ll be sure to keep the secret….”  He said, Jessica soften her glare.  “Under one condition.”  He finished.

“What is it?”  She said shakily, still being held by the arm.  He quickly let go and continued.

“Date me for a week, I can use whatever method I can to make you love me.  If I can make you fall for me .  You are mine.  Got it?”  He stated.

Jessica gave out a mischievous snicker.  “As if, this is an easy bet.  The winner is quite obvious, I won’t fall for you Lee Donghae.”

“We’ll see.”  The two glared at each other.  “But before we start, you have got to tell me about you, the real you.”

“The name is Jessica Jung, that is all you need to know.”  She replied.

 

----------

Sorry for the short chapter.

I have to go to sleep.  <3

Thanks for reading, comment and subsribe!