Blown Cover + Family Tree.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

 

 

Haesica ~

 

I shut off the water and wrapped myself with a towel.

“Ah..How nice!” I mumbled in satisfaction. I quickly walked into the empty room and searched for my pajamas.

 

------

 

“Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby baby.” I heard Jesse hum as he was looking for something. An evil thought crossed my mind. Since he thinks I won't be here tonight....I will scare the crap out of him!

I let out a quiet chuckled and proceed towards my plan.

3...

2...

1...

 

“RAWR!” I screamed as I grabbed Jesse and pinned him on the bed. My mischievous smile turned into a jaw drop. What laid below me wasn't a boy...no wait...wasn't Jesse....no..? The girl at the cafe?! WHAT?! We blinked a few times before realizing what just happened. Her eyes grew wide.

“YOU ARE A GIRL?!” I yelped in shocked. I inched back and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The person in front of me was that beautiful blonde girl who spilled mocha all over me, at the same time, she is the person who is Jesse....my room mate and the person I like. But..isn't Jesse a boy? I couldn't process all these thoughts at once. Although I seemed to be able to let out one word.

“Clothes....” I trailed off. Her towel was no longer on. I felt blood rushing to my nose.

 

----

 

Her eyes looked down at her bare body. Terror flushed Jessica's face and she ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Tears started to form in her eyes. What the crap just happened.

“He wasn't suppose to be here tonight...” Jessica hit her head a few times. Her secret cover was blown off by an idiot.

 

Donghae collapsed on his bed. He needed to talk to her, now.

 

-------

 

TaeTeuk ~

----

Taeyeon squirmed around as the sunlight bothered her slumber. She felt a block next to her body. She slowly traced the unknown object. It was hard and warm, she unconsciously cuddle herself in its grasp. A smile lifted on her face as she continued to feel the object, it smelled very nice too.

Teukie opened his eyes. He saw someone laying next to him...that someone was her, Kim Taeyeon.

“What the heck happened? Why is she down on the floor?” Teukie thought to himself. He covered his mouth trying to stop his laughter as Taeyeon keeps touching his fit abs.

“Ham-kun, saranghe.” She murmured half asleep. That did it. With one huge blast, Teukie burst out laughing in his high pitched voice, causing Tae to wake up once and for all.

Her eyes grew wide as she finally realize who Ham-kun was. It was no other than her fiance, Leeteuk.

She quickly pushed him way.

“BYUNTAE!” She screamed. He continued to laugh.

“Yah! Why are you next to me? Ah...Using me huh?!” She pointed at the amused Teukie.

“You're the one who roll down here.” He chuckled. The confused girl looked at the messy bed where she had laid. “._.; CRAP!” She thought before blushing up. Teukie quickly grabbed her hands and dragged her to the bathroom.

“Lets brush our teeth shall we?” He teased as he moved the toothbrush towards her. Taeyeon tried reaching for it but he suddenly gave her a back hug and trapped her arms. She had no choice but let Teukie brush her teeth.

"Dinosaur toothbrush?! :D  How cute,"  Tae squealed.  

“Ah...” Teuk instructed Tae to open . She shyly opened while he brushed her teeth. She was flustered and avoided eye contact. He thought that was incredibly adorable and kissed her on the cheeks. That earned a playful hit from her and a cute glare. After 5 minutes, they were done and proceeded to the breakfast table.

--------------

Two strange woman appeared and stared at her while she ate with displeased attitude.

“Ms. Kim. You must not each in such a way. Don't place your elbow on the table, take small bites and chew slowly.” The first lady instructed. Tae gave out a pout but was determined when she saw Leeteuk smiling mischievously. Pace by pace, Taeyeon quickly picked up table etiquette and the maids were pleased.

--------

Next was the family tree.

“Grandpa Eunhyuk and Grandma Hyoyeon → Sooyoung Omma + Ryeowook Appa. → Siblings; Yuri Aunty and her husband, Uncle Yesung. → Uncle Kibum and his wife, Yoona.

Grandpa and grandma loves to dance, if you can show them a little something, it's quite easy to gain their affection. Take note that they can be a little violent.

My parents loves to eat, cooking a few dishes will be fine. Omma has been to many restaurants so her taste is top class, she likes food that are made from the heart.

Uncle Yesung and Aunt Yuri are somewhat childish. Aunt Yuri likes pretty who are pretty at heart.

My Uncle Kibum is married to Yoona. They are the visual couple. Aunt Yoona is a choding, she likes to corporate with Aunt Yuri to prank people. If you can get them back, they'll like you for sure.

 

That is pretty much it. Oh! Don't forget Uncle Kyu and Aunt Seo. They are the youngest but also the most mature. Aunt Seo likes to read books on self-improvement and Uncle Kyu loves to sing. They are very friendly.” He finished off.

“What a strange family, they're all so friendly.” Taeyeon giggled. Teukie was quite pleased of her opinion.

 

“NOW! We must take a took at your wardrobe.” He informed.

-----------

Yeah yeah!

More Haesica + Taeteuk moments coming up in the next two chapters.