Taeteuk pt. 2

And That Had Made All The Difference.

                “Y-yah…Get off of me.”  I stuttered avoiding his gaze.  I noticed a smile on his face.

“Embarrassed are we?”  He teased and inched closer.  I closed my eyes but shot them open when Leeteuk burst out laughing.  I stared at him and eventually move myself away from his grasp.  He sat up with a playful smile on his face.  I have got to admit, he was quite handsome.

“Why did you close your eyes?”  He asked.  I hesitated and decided to ignore the subject.

“Did you really mean it when you said that you would do anything?”  He questioned.

“Yeah, I keep my words.”  I replied firmly.  He passed me a genuine smile and the discussion went on.

“I need you to be my fake fiancé for a few months.  You are free to leave afterwards.”  He informed.  My jaws dropped open.  Since I promised to do his favor, I gave him a nod to continue.

“My parents are coming over from the U.S. and checking on me.  I promised them I would have a fiancé by the time they returned.  Being a playboy, I didn’t really like anyone….well, until now atleast…”  Leeteuk trailed off. 

“Anyways!  Lets do a contract.  Do’s and Don’ts”  The sly man finished.

We settled ourselves down on a table, each side laid a piece of paper and a pen.  I began thinking.

After what seems to be 30 minutes, our list was complete.

---------

Mine;

1.       No .

2.       We only pretend in front of your parents and relatives.

3.       I am free to do whatever in my private time.

4.       After the exact time stated, I am free to go without any obligations.

5.       I need you to be my fiancé in front of my friends.

6.       This is a secret and must be kept.

7.       Limited skinship.

His;

1.       You are living with me in my house.

2.       I can kiss you or do whatever when my parents and relatives are present.

3.       The secret must be kept a secret.

4.       After the set time, we go our separate ways.

5.       I can do whatever I want in my private time.

6.       You will need to learn about my family.

7.       We must sleep together at night when my parents come.

“WHAT?!” We both scream.  

“Living with you and sleeping with you?!” I reasoned.

“No and Limited skinship?!”  He argued.

“If you want your no rule and limited skinship then you must accept my living and sleeping rules.”  He compromised.

It was actually quite reasonable.  We shook hands and signed the contract.  One copy for me and one copy for him.

Our engaged life start…N.O.W.

---

They spent the whole after noon moving furniture into his mansion.  Taeyeon was shocked at the size and couldn’t close .  She thought Teuk was lying about being the heir to World Reserve but it turned out, he is the heir.  She moved her luggage into his spacious and neat room, not to mention elegant.

Taeyeon quickly changed out of her glasses and the pair of nerdy clothes from earlier.  She didn’t really pay attention to how she normally dresses.  Her wavy and brown hair flow down to her shoulder, she was wearing a pair of white shorts and an over-sized white shirt that Teuk let her borrow.  The shirt wasn’t button up all the way, revealing a white lacy tank top.  Her feet wore a pair of white fluffy slippers.

Teuk was wearing a cardigan and a simple white T-shirt.  He had reading glasses on and wore a pair of sweatpants.  While drinking coffee and waiting for Taeyeon, he skimmed over the documents.

His jaw dropped when Taeyeon walked down the stair.

---

“Pretty…” I whispered with my eyes glued onto her gorgeous leg and her S-line.

I really didn’t notice before when she was wearing her glasses and baggy clothings, but she was absolutely stunning.  She gave me a strange look and sat on the couch.

I snapped myself out of the thought.  “Aish..Teukie-ah, she is just a fake fiancé, no no…you don’t have feelings for her.  It’s just that she’s really…REALLY…really pretty.” A smile crept on my face as I process the thoughts.

I tried distracting myself. 

“Are you hungry?”  I asked the tired girl.  She gave me a slight yes and my maid prepared us some steak.

“Go to sleep after this, tomorrow is gonna be a long day.  My parents will arrive two days from now and I need you to learn all the basic manners and family names and relationship.”  I said while watching her nomming on her food.

“Oh.  I need you to start calling me Teukie.  I’ll call you Taengoo.”

She cutely glared at me with her puffy food-filled cheeks and nodded her head.  Her eyes were so round and bright.

While watching TV, I noticed her falling asleep on the couch.  I lifted her up and carried her upstairs to our room.  I placed Tae down gently on the bed and swept her bangs behind her ears.

Her lips looked so soft and inviting.  I leaned down trying to kiss her but stopped halfway.  I lifted his head back up and smiled.  Grabbing a few sheets on the closet, I set up my sleeping area on the ground right next to her bed. 

Pulling the blanket over her and turning off the light, we slept peacefully.

 

------------

OMG...I'm addicted to writing Taeteuk's love story.

I might just make them my main couple.  Aish...what to do.

AND SO!  I made a decision to focus on this couple more and set Haesica as a side couple.  xD

Me and my imaginations.