Dinner.

And That Had Made All The Difference.

                Haesica ~

The long and tiring trip came to an end when the flight attendant woke up the two boys with a huge blush on her face.

 Jessica slowly removed her head from the warm human pillow.  Her gaze met his.  Their faces were centimeters away, they sat there staring into each other eyes.  Jessica quickly snapped out of it.

Jessica slowly stood up and stretched, accidently punching Donghae in the face.  She gave out an amused giggle at the dumbfounded boy clutching his face.  She quickly grabbed her suit case and ran, Hae chased after her, yelling.

“Yah! JESSIC-….Jesse!”  He screamed while running.  The SunSun couple let out a cute laugh.  She ran like never before, with her tongue sticking out.

“MERONG!”  She teased.  That made Donghae even more determined.  He sped up his pace to just right behind her.  Sica panicked and tripped on a crack, falling downwards.  A hand wrapped around her skinny waist and pulled her up.  Their lips met in the most unexpected way.  Wide eyed staring at each other, not willing to let go for some reason.

The Sunsun’s couple jaws dropped as they quickly ran over and cover this sorta gay scene in the eyes of the other people.  Sunkie poked Jessica and she turned bright red. 

Donghae was red as well, trying to straighten out his clothes in the most awkward way.  Jessica stuck with Sunny the whole time until they arrived at the house which they will be staying at.

 

“Wow.”  The three said in unison.  Each group will be staying at a different house.  It was roomy enough for 4 people.  The inside was brilliantly bright and decorated with the utmost fine furniture.  Donghae didn’t mind much, it was much smaller than his house.  He calmly walked in and settled his luggage down in a room.  Sunkie and Jesse will be staying in one, the other two stayed in the other.  Sunny and Jessica changed out of their boy clothing and changed into casual clothing, each letting their hair flow down. 

The two squealed as they ran down the stairs to experience Japan.

Donghae and Sungmin secretly followed them, in case of danger.  SunSica ran from shops to shops, trying on different outfit.  They were outrageously beautiful in anything they wore.

Guys would pass by a stare at the girls, making SungHae jealous.  Sungmin had to hold Donghae back a few times in order to not blow their cover and stopping him from punching the guys.

Two handsome guy passed by and accidently bumped into Jessica and Sunny, scattering their shopping bags on the ground.  The two guys carefully picked up the bags and returned them.

“We are so sorry.  We weren’t watching.”  The two guys bow apologetically.  Jessica and Sunny gave them a bright smile, forgiving them so easily.

“What the?!  She is so nice to them, why not me?”  Donghae whispered furiously.  Sungmin gave a stern look, he just stood there quietly, a cold aura surrounded him.  That scared the scrap out of Donghae.  They focused their attention back on to the girls.

“JaeJoong is my name.”  The guy shook Sica’s hands.

“I’m Joongki.”  The other greeted Sunny.

“As an apology, why don’t we treat you guys to dinner?  How about…tomorrow at 7?”  They suggested.  Jessica and Sunny immediately accepted out of friendliness. 

They exchanged phone number and bid their goodbyes.  SunSica was blushing at their  handsome looks and smiling like crazy.

 

==========

Something's gonna happen on this trip ;O

I wonder what.

A few more sweet moments before things happens.