Home Sweet Home

A Second Chance

When Min-Ju, Kwan, & Stephanie reach Min-Ju's home in the providence, a big smile shows up on her face.

As the three get out of the car Min-Ju didn't even get her bags, she went straight to the door og her house and knocked.

Her father wiping his hands on a towel asking, "What do----"

He doesn't continue when he looks up and sees Min-Ju.

Her father screams and hugs Min-Ju tightly. She hugs back and enjoys the moment.

Min-Ju's mother comes walking in,"What is----AAHHHHHH MY MINNY" She runs to them and joins the hug.

After all the tears that were shed, she wondered, "Pa, Ma, where is the rest of my family."

Her mom responded, "oh Minny, they're at their jobs, Jin is managing the bar you used to work, Chung-Ho is meeting up with his architect to build his restaurant, and In-Su is at his meeting. Don't worry about them, they'll come home soon. Anyways, who are those people?"

Min-Ju totally forgetting about Kwan and Stephanie,"Oh Ma, Pa, these are my best friends, this is Steph, she owns a succesful restaurant in California"

Stephanie steps up smiles and bows to her parents.

Min-Ju then confidently grabs Kwan's arm, "Aaaaand this is Kwan, the new president of Valdez Coorperation."

Min-Ju's parents were stunned," You brought the guy who stole your position!!"

"No!! I brought the guy that means a lot to me, and he didn't steal it.. I gave him that position." Min-Ju confidently says.

A smile was put on Kwan's face when he heard that he meant a lot to Min-Ju.

Min-Ju's father was confused,"Oh you know what, just tell us the rest of what is going on when your brothers get here. Until then I'm going to fix your rooms."

---------

<>

So far so good..right?

What happens now?