Confession

A Second Chance

"Hyun!"

He turned around to see Kwan and Alfonso.

"Hyun, You heard about Min-Ju, i was about to call you."

Hyun couldn't really take in anything that Kwan was saying because he just wanted to hug Min-Ju. All he did was nod and looked like he was about to tear up. All he managed to say was,"Is she okay? What happened? Is she going to be okay---"

Hyun's questions wakened Stephanie and she gently closed the sliding door, "Hyun..."

Hyun looked over to Stephanie,"Please tell me she's okay."

She bursted out crying and managed to say that she's in a comatose.

He opened the door and will tears falling out of his eyes non-stop.

Alfonso was going to stop him but Kwan stopped him, "Leave him be. Let him talk to his best friend. You need some rest anyways. Let Hyun and me stay with our Min-Ju for the night."

"But she's my---"

Kwan cut him off, "Go get some rest." He turned to Stephanie, "Steph, go and get some rest too. I'll see you at the house tomorrow." He hugged her and wiped her tears with his thumb and gently kissed her on the lips.

Alfonso couldn't argue anymore and walked with Stephanie out the hospital.

Kwan slightly opened the door and heard Hyun's voice breaking and sniffling, "Minny, my little Minny Mouse. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to break your promise. I---I have no excuse of why i did what i did. please forgive me. Just wake up and scold me everyday. Id rather have that then you not saying anything. Come on Minny. I know you hate me for still calling you that but It's just a force of habit......."

Kwan was going to walk in and try to comfort him but he didn't want to disturb Hyun. Before he closed the door he heard Hyun say ," And.....and..and Minny, i wanted to tell you this, but i guess it's too late..." He grasped her hand tighter and brought it up to his lips with his eyes closed,"I love you Minny. I've always had and always will....I love you" And kissed her hand.

Kwan gently closes the door and feels sorry for Hyun.