Time For Myself

A Second Chance

"Here you go." Hyun handing over a towel.

"Thanks." Min-Ju not making eye contact.

"What were you doing near the pool anyways?, I mean I get it's an indoor pool but Pa hasn't--" Hyun sounds worried but gets cut off by Min-Ju's sniffling.

"You promised....you promised me---" Before Min-Ju could continue Yeo slides the door open, " Oppa why are you still--, oh! Minny why are you soaked??"Trying to act worried in front of Hyun.

"Don't worry about me. Goodnight. Oh and don't think we're close enough for you to call Minny." Min-Ju replies as she walks into the house.

 

 

Morning comes and everyone is awake. As everyone finishes up their breakfast Pa suggests to tour Kwan and Stephanie in the city.

"Ok. Yeah. I'll show you guys where Minny and I went after school everyday with our friends." Hyun excitedly says.

Min-Ju hesitantly says,"Uhmm. I don't think I'm going to make it--" *coughing*

"Oh don't be a kill joy Minny. I want to see where you guys used to hang out." Yeo responds.

Chong-Ho being the protective brother that he is laughs, "Oh so you wanna see where Hyun and Minny had their first kiss?"

Ma and Mama gasp, trying not to laugh to comfort Yeo, "CHONG-HO!!"

In-Su and Jin tries to hold in their laugh, but Stephanie bursted out laughing which caused everyone else to laugh too. Except for Yeo, Hyun, & Min-Ju.

Min-Ju quiets them down, "Seriously go ahead, I have to make some phone calls anyways. Now that I'm CEO, I have a bigger responsibilty." She bows to her parents and goes upstairs to her room.

"Well go on. You heard your sister. And we're gonna go to the sauna to relax." Pa says.

Min-Ju was looking out her window watching them leave. Thinking outloud, "What is that girls' problem?...Haiyeeee. Min-Ju! forget about him..he broke your heart, your promise and every little respect you have for him...okay. Focus on your work. You have to get the Carino Agencies from the Philippines or else you'll show up at the board empty handed and Mrs.Valdez will be dissapointed.'"

She heated some water for coffee, warmed up the pool, got dressed in her bathing suit with a floral kimono, grabbed her two work phones, her iphone and laptop and settled down on a table near the pool. She breathes in and ties up her hair and gets to work.

Min-Ju endlessly calls different clients and works all afternoon. She got two european groups, one south american client, two more asian clients, and now she's working on getting the biggest client they need, Carino Agencies.

 

After getting overwhelmed from the phone calls to the emails and the cups of coffee, she unties her hair, undresses her kimono and dives into the swimming pool. After relaxing for thirty minutes she checks the time and it's two-thirty.

"Where are they? I'm getting hungry. Should I wait for them..naaah I'll order some food."

Min-Ju gets out the pool and dries up. She calls for a food delivery.

After fifteen minutes the food arrives. Min-Ju puts her kimono back on and her lips as she opens the door to see the delivery boy. "Thank you." She gives him a tip and closes the door.

Min-Ju is still working on the C.A. client. After 5 more hours of work she falls asleep on the circular swing with her phone in hand waiting for the call.

It's seven and they just arrived. "Minny?!!" In-Su calls for his sister. Walking towards the pool, "I found her!" Yells Jin.

Kwan walks over to her desk reading the European, South American, Asian clients she got and Carino Agencies with a question mark on it.

Jin wakes Min-Ju up.

She stands up stretching as she rubs her eyes.

"Min-Ju!! You got five clients in one day!?? You truely are amazing." Kwan picks her up and twirls her around as he laughs in happiness.

In-Su,Jin, Chong-Ho, Hyun, and Stephanie run to her computer to see if it was true and as they congratulate Min-Ju her phone rings. But since their so loud nobody saw the light from the phone or hear it, except Yeo.

She slyly goes over to the phone to pick it up and throw it in the pool but when she gets the phone Stephanie grips onto her hand, "And what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Everybody stops and stares at them. And Hyun looks at Yeo with confusion.

Yeo stuttering,"Uhmm I was just going to hand the phone over to Minny---"

Min-Ju walks over to Yeo and grabs the phone, "Didn't I tell you that we're not even close to friends for you to call me Minny?"

As the phones rings more it reads, Carino Agencies.

While Stephanie is still gripping onto Yeo's hand, she twists it slowly as Min-Ju is conversing with the client and she whispers, "If you ever do anything to Minny or even as much as shake her hand I will make you break you down and make sure you stay broken." Stephanie smiles as she lets go of her hand.

Min-Ju hangs up the phone looks sad and then looks at Kwan then to Hyun then to Stephanie.

"What's wrong Min-Ju?" Hyun asks. Seeming like he's more worried for Min-Ju then his own fiance.

"WE GOT THE CARINO AGENCY!!" Min-Ju smiles as she runs up to Kwan hugging him causing them to fall into the pool.

Jin getting excited,"POOL PARTAYY" and he pushes In-Su into the pool and jumps himself.

Then Chong-Ho's girlfriend,Nora, looks at Chong-Ho and smiles and jumps into the pool with him.

Stephanie grabs Hyun's arm and they both jump into the pool, splashing Yeo.

"UGHH HYUN!! you got my clothes wet!!" Yeo screams angrily.

"I'm sorry honey, just jump in and we can just clean your clothes later." Hyun tries to calm her down.

Stephanie swims over to Min-Ju,"Yeah so much for a kill joy." and the two laugh and splash everybody.

Yeo walks away mad and the two girls' laugh.

 

-----------------

HAHAHA that's what you get Yeo!! BOOM

<>

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday guys .-.

But

Subscribe^.^

Comment^.^