The Accident II

A Second Chance

Stephanie screaming, "HOW IS SHE?!!!! PLEASE LET ME IN!!"

Nurses and Kwan are trying to hold down Stephanie while she's trying to get in the trauma room.

"Ma'am please. Calm down. There are chairs there and you can wait till the doctor comes out."

"Steph....sweetie. calm down."

"Ma'am please."

All of their words are compling up while Steph is balling her eyes out.

Kwan brings Steph into his arms and she rests her head on his chest, "Shhh,Shhhh Steph it's going to be okay. She's strong , she can take anything.. Let's just wait."

As Kwan finally calms her down, ten minutes later,, Alfonso comes bursting in the front doors and runs to the front office asking for Min-Ju.

"Sir, she's in the oper---"

"Just tell me where i can wait the nearest." Alfonso demands.

The front desk lead her to the hallway of where Kwan and Stephanie are waiting.

Alfonso yells, "STEPH. KWAN"

They both turn and as they walk up to Alfonso the doctor finally comes out, "Who is a family of Min-Ju?"

"ME....ME...I'm his boyfriend." Alfonso runs up to the doctor,"Is she okay???"

The doctor takes a deep breathe and looks at his chart, "Min-Ju is still alive but in a comatose...."

Steph cries into Kwan's chest.

And the doctor continues, "Min-Ju is a very strong young woman,"We almost lost her twice but she managed to keep fighting."

Alonfso quickly asks, "Where is she? Can I see her?"

"Yeah, she's probably there now. Room 246."

Alonfso tries to calmly shake his hand and runs to the room.

Kwan is still holding Steph in his arms and shakes the doctors' hand,"Thank you doctor."

 

 

 

 

*Monitor beeping* *Alfonso Crying*Stephanie Crying*Kwan trying not to cry*
Alfonso sniffling and holding her hand," Min-Ju, My little baby. Wake up now... We're all waiting for you right here. Come on, you promised we'd go to the movies this week." He cries some more and kisses her hand.

After a couple more minutes, "Al, let's go get some food, Steph you want anything."

Stephanie tries to keep her tear and just nods.

They walk to the cafeteria and leave Stepanie alone.

"Min-Ju. Bestie. Love. Please forgive me. I just wanted the best for you. BUt you dont have to forgive me right away, just please wake up."

Stephanie sobs and is holding her hadn while she's laying her head down.

 

 

Hyun is just walking down drinking coffee. When he passes a group of girls talking to each other in surprise, "Omg Ms. Hyung is in a comatose and she hasn't waken up yet."

Hyun hears this and asks the girls, "Hey. Ms.Hyung? Min-Ju? Is in the hospital?? DO you know what hospital?"

The girls were kindof creeped out by him because he was all of a sudden,"uhmm She's in John H--"

Hyun didn't even let them finish and he ran to his driver yelling at him to drive to the hospital.

 

 

Hyun gets to the hospital and runs up to the front desk and is lead to her room.

Once he gets to her room, he doesn't get in right away, He stands outside seeing Steph laying on her hand.

Hyun was about to go in but he hears his name, "HYUN!"

-----------