Going Home

A Second Chance

"SHE SAID WHAT?!!" Min-Ju exclaims. Disturbing the whole floor.

Katrina nods and adds,"She said it in a confident tone too."

"UGGGH what a coward. And he has the nerves to show up and tell me that he's getting married!!" Min-Ju screams some more.

 

As she storms into her office and just sits there in frustration *phone ringing* It's Kwan.

When Min-Ju saw that his face popped up on her phone, all the problems just seemed to fade away and that put a smile on her face.

"hello?!!" Kwan said in confusion

"Yeah, what's up?" Min-Ju asked.

"You told me and Steph to meet you at Mrs.Valdez's office in twenty and it's been 15 minutes. Where are you?"

Min-Ju totally forgot,"Oh shii--- I'll be up there in two. wait" she hangs up and runs to the elevator.

 

As she's in the elevator she fixes her hair and act as though she didn't run to the elevator.

*ding*

She walks onto the  floor and sees Stephanie and Kwan waiting outside the office with Skylar.

She walks up to them, "Get in! I have something to tell you guys"

Stephanie and Kwan still confused and blurts out, "WHAT IS UP MINNY?!"

When Min-Ju hears "Minny" she quickly replies," Don't call me that anymore" with a serious face.

Kwan and Stephanie look at each other still in confusion.

Min-Ju shifts the mood back to her being happy and maturely walks over to the chair and sits on it. Then she crosses her leg and turns around slowly to the both of them and tries to act serious,"Meet your new CEO of the Valdez Coorperation."

Stephanie quickly goes over to Min-Ju and hugs her,"OhMahGawd! Min-Ju I'm so proud of you!!"

As Stephanie lets go, Kwan runs up to Min-Ju and picks her up and twirls her around the huge office. He slowly sets her down and his eyes are locked into Min-Ju's eyes and before Kwan could lean in..... Min-Ju just hugs him...saying in her head,"I'm sorry Kwan but I can't break a promise." Kwan's smile turned into a frown but hugs her anyways.

Stephanie in shock that Min-Ju didn't kiss Kwan. But she quickly broke off the small awkwardness and goes, "SO WHAT NOW! HOW DO WE CELEBRATE?"

Min-Ju quickly answers with a smile, "That's the other thing. I want you guys to come with me to Seoul and meet my family for Christmas."

 

 

 

One week later Min-Ju, Kwan, & Stephanie were on their way to Seoul.

The whole flight Min-Ju could not help but think of what happened at the office and Hyun getting married.

Kwan looked over and saw Min-Ju was in her deep thoughts, so he decided to bring up when they first met, "Min-Ju, remember the first time we met?"

Min-Ju turns his wayand forces a smile,"yeah"

Kwan sighs,"okay, what is up? First you forgot that you called us up at the office, then you tell Steph. and I not to call you Minny anymore, and now you look lost in space."

Min-Ju didn't know how to respond to Kwan.

All she said was, "Promises are meant to be kept, and even though someone breaks your promise......you keep it no matter what."

---------

AWHHHH

<>

I can't.

Wait for my next update to find out what happens back home.

Subscribe please.

&

Comment please.