Alfonso Carino

A Second Chance


"I'm glad you could make it today. I can imagine how busy you must be." Alfonso trying to make conversation.

"Alfonso. You don't have to keep talk to me like we're in a business meeting. This is two friends having coffee." Min-Ju smiled as she drank her coffee.

"So tell me about yourself." Alfonso asked.

"Well uhmm, I was born in Seoul,Korea. And I have a big family, They're all in the buisness life....." Min-Ju talked.

 

Throughout the whole date they laughed, talked, and got to know each other.

Min-Ju hasn't felt like this in years and for once in a long time, her smiles and laughter were real.

A phone call interrupted them, "Afternoon, Ms. Hyung, I'm just reminding you that you have a meeting at 3:30."

Min-Ju hesitated and put the phone away from , "Alfonso, are you busy the rest of the day?"

Alfonso looked at his phone and it was packed with meetings and plans, "Uhm no, not really."

Min-Ju smiled, "Skylar cancel everything for today, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday."

Alfonso didn't know how to feel. Probably the most busy woman has just cancled all her meetings for  the whole week. "UHm Min-Ju if you have stuff----"

Min-Ju quickly cut him off, "I can sacrifice some time to spend it with you."

Alfonso smiled.

"Well I'm free for the wee, would you like to join me at the resort with a couple of friends?" Min-Ju offered.

Alfonso can't stop smiling, "I mean. It would be rude to turn down such an offer." Speaking in business tone to tease Min-Ju.

Min-Ju laughed," Well Can we go now? I'm pretty sure their there already."

Alfonso stood up and reached out his hand for Min-Ju,"Uhm yes sure. I can drive you to  your condo and be back to pick you up in thirty."

Min-Ju put her hand on his hand gently, "Oh no that's not neccesary, I can have my driver--"

"Min-Ju, That wasn't a question." Alfonso smiled and still holding onto her hand walks out of the cafe.

A black ruby rolls royce drives up in front of them.

Stunned to see that he owns a rolls royce, "This is your car?" Min-Ju asks.

Alfonso opens the door for her, "If not. Then what's the point of me owning Carino Agencies.

While Min-Ju was packing her clothes she was talking to Stephanie over the phone, "Steph are you and Kwan there?"

"Yeah we got the s presidential suite."

"Good. You guys don't mind me bringing a friend?"

"No. Who is it?"

""Uhmm I gotta go he's here. I'll meet you in twenty." Min-Ju quickly hangs up the phone.

 

 

When they get to the resort they were overwhelmed with paparazzis.

Alfonso quickly opened the door for Min-Ju and put her in his arms and covered their faces as they walked into the building.

When they got inside Stephanie sees a a group of paparazzis crowding over a couple, "Kwan. Who is that?"

Kwan hands her over a drink and looks to where she's looking, "I don't know. But they look wealthy. They own a rolls royce."

Stephanie grabs her drink and stands up,"I'm going to see who it is and it maybe a celebirity."

Stephanie walks in and sees Alfonso helping Min-Ju with her bags, "HEY MINNY!!"

Min-Ju looks over, "Stephanie!"

Stephanie gets to where they are, "Hey do you know who just came out of the rolls royce?"

Min-Ju smiles and blushes a little and looks at Alfonso chuckling, "Steph, it was us."

Stephanie doubts them, "Oh really prove it."

Min-Ju took Alfonso's car keys from his hand and hanged it up in front of her face, " Are you done now?"

"Okay. okay. Well hurry up and change. Kwan and I are waiting." Stephanie says as she walks away.

When Alfonso and Min-Ju got into the elevator Min-Ju yellled for Stephanie's name and Stephanie runs to the elevator, "What?!!"

Min-Ju smiles, "Hehehe, Can I have your drink? Did Kwan make it?"

Stephanie rolls her eyes, "Aishh Minny." But she still hands over the drink.

Alfonso lightly chuckles.

As Min-Ju drinks, "Why are you laughing?"

Alfonso smiled and moved closer to Min-Ju, "Because I didn't know my most important business partner is into drinking."

Min-Ju moves closer, "I'm into soft lips too."

Alfonso leans in and was about to kiss her but the elevator door opens.

 

After they get dressed Aflonso went to the pool first.

Min-Ju was changing into her bikini and pink kimono. While she was going to the elevator she thought,"Min-Ju you're finally completing your dreams."

As Min-Ju walked over to where everybody was, she saw Alfonso shirtless.

When Stephanie yelled her name, Alfonso turned around and saw Min-Ju, he couldn't stop staring.

Min-Ju finally reached them and Kwan tapped Alfonso to stop him from staring so much.

"Okay. Gimme some drinks and let me lose myself without crying." Min-Ju said as she went to Kwan for the drinks.

 

The four talked and talked. They all had a great time but it was sunset and they needed to get dressed for the fireworks.

"Go ahead babe and Minnny, We'll catch up to you guys in a sec." Kwan insisted.

"Okay then, But if you walk in on us then I'll slap the both of you." Min-Ju said in a drunk tone.

As the girls walked away Kwan gave Alfonso another drink, "Look Alfonso, Just take care of her. She's really delicate."

Alfonso confused, "What do you mean "delicate"?"

Kwan takes a sip of beer, "Do you know Hyun Architects?"

Alfonso thinks about it for a while, "Yeah..I'm pretty sure we're partners with them too."

Kwan explain, "Well Hyun himself is the bastard that broke her heart, he was......"

Kwan continued to explain why Min-Ju was so sensitive.

Finally Alfonso says, "Well, I love her man, she's perfect. Why would anyone want to let go of her?"

 

Flashback.

"Woah. Look Hyun! That one is pink and green." Min-Ju says as she points at the fireworks.

"Minny you're such a kid." Hyun laughs as he teases her.

"Oh really?" Min-Ju comes in to tickle Hyun, " Am I still a kid now.?"

Hyun can't stop laughing, "Yeah, especially now."

Min-Ju keeps tickling him, "Well take it back."

Hyun is laying on the floor getting tickled, "Okay okay.. You're the most mature girl ever."

Min-Ju puts her hands on his chest, "Good boy."

Min-Ju rubs her arms for warmth.

Hyun pulls Min-Ju down and their both laying down watching the fireworks. Min-Ju falls asleep on Hyun's chest and Hyun her hair whispering, "I love you my little Minny Mouse."