Past is Past

A Second Chance

Min-Ju's brothers come home and are surprised when they see their parents with three other people in the kitchen drinking coffee.

When Pa turns to see Jin, Chung-Ho, and In-Su walk in the house with curious faces,"Oh they're finally home"

Min-Ju turns to see her grown up little brothers. She smiles and runs to them.

All shocked, rush over to Min-Ju,"Minny!!! you're finally home!"

The house is filled with laughter and stories being told.

It was already 12:00 o'clock.

"Alright, go on and sleep. Tomorrow we'll go out and eat at Minny's favorite place. Stephanie and Minny you guys share a room. And boys share your room with Kwan."

Everybody goes and says their goodnights and head to their rooms.

Min-Ju checks the clock and reads, 3:32 a.m.

She sighs and sneaks out to the patio carrying some wine and leftover cake.

As she sits down drinking her wine she remembers all the memories that Hyun and her had........

 

 

"Just eat it Minny!" Hyun forces Min-Ju the coffee cake

"No. Stop. I don't like coffee and stop calling me Minny" Min-Ju whines.

Hyun making a deal,"Okay fine, I'll stop calling you Minny when you eat a piece of this coffee cake"

Min-Ju looks at Hyun, having puppy eyes, and then looks at the cake. She hesitantly opens .

"AAAHRRM" Hyun imitates. "Good Right!??"

Min-ju keeps a straight face while she's chewing and her face lights up when she swallows it, "Gimme more"

"Nope" Hyun quickly responds.

"Why not" Min-Ju asks with a puppy dog face.

"Nope. You have to let me call you Minny" Hyun demands with a smirk on his face.

"Fine. Just Gimme some more" Min-Ju opens .

Hyun laughs and gives her another mouthful.

 

 

"What happened to you Hyun? " Min-Ju asks the night sky as she looks up to the moon.

"You said that you'd never let me go. You broke my heart you bastard." Min-Ju says angerily"

As she downs the whole bottle, she hears foot steps.

"Min-Ju? What are you doing up so late?" Kwan asks.

"Leave me alone. Actually before you do that can you get me another bottle.pleeeaashhh." Min-Ju says in a drunken matter.

"No let's go Min-Ju" Kwan insists.

"No. You want me to stop? Then bring him back to me and I'll do anything you want. Bring me the bastard that broke his promise." Min-Ju responds.

Min-Ju starts to vomit and falls asleep and almost falls but Kwan run over to her and caught her.

He smiled to see her face, but he couldn't think straight with what Min-Ju said.

----------

<>

SOOO??

You guys like the flashback?

Comment below.

Update tomorrow^.^