Kwan

A Second Chance

As Min-Ju is reading she is interrupted by a voice saying,"hello" to her.

As she turns around she sees a young man smiling with his hand reached out.

Min-Ju wondering who this guy is responds with, "Hi" reaching out for his hand to shake.

"Kwan. My name is Kwan by the way amd yours is.....?"

"Min-Ju is my name." She responds and smiles to show she wasn't rude.

To break off the silence Min-Ju asks, "So Kwan, why are you heading over to California."

Kwan sighs in relief,"To apply for this huge company, how about you?"

"To take over as the president for the Valdez Coorperation" she replies confidenlty.

Kwan surprised,  "That's the company I'm going to apply for"

"Oh well i hope we'll be able to work together" Min-Ju replies happily.

-----------

As timed passed they talked and talked until it was time for boarding.

-----------

As Min-Ju walked to her seat in buisness class. She had trouble putting her luggage up and surprisingly she feels a Kwans' hand touch her hand to help her push the luggage up into the cabinet,"here, i'll help you with that"

Min-Ju turns around, with Kwan's hands still holding her luggage, being face to face with Kwan.

Not realising Min-Ju blushes and smiles at Kwan.

Once Min-Ju realised that they were in that position, she slowly backs away...

Kwan finally got her luggage in.

Min-ju smiles, "Thanks, sorry for the hassle"

Kwan smiles, " No problem"

Min-Ju takes her seat and is somewhat happy to the fact that Kwan is assigned to sit next to her for the whole flight.

---------

What is going on?

Is Min-Ju really just going to forget about Hyun?

What's going to happen to the promise?

<>

tell me what you guys think.

Min-Ju & Hyun

or

Min-Ju & Kwan