Forgetting Him..for good?

A Second Chance

Wedding day.

And the priest asks again, "Lee Park Hyun, do you take Kim Jae Yeo to be your wife? Do you promise to be true--"

Hyun stares into Yeo's eyes and shakes his head. Yeo knew that Hyun had found out about her affair. Before he could run away Yeo hugs him," I'm sorry Hyun. I lovED you."

And she picks up the train of dress and runs down the aisle into a car and drives away.

She leaves Hyun and the priest stunned alone at the altar.

 

"I've thought on so many ways to confront you. I didn't know if I was going to barge in here and yell at you and blame you for everything. Or if I was going to just not come here at all. But after the way I treated you at your own home, I felt the need of coming here and telling you myself." Yeo tried to explain.

"Yeo. If you don't mind, I'd like to make this quick I have a lot of meetings and buisness to take care of." Min-Ju said. But she just wanted her to leave right away because her prescence made her miss Hyun even more.

"Min-Ju, I don't deserve Hyun. I guess I was a fool thinking that I could replace you in Hyun's heart----" Yeo kept trying to dodge what she wants to say.

Min-Ju stood up, becoming impatient, "Yeo! please. Coming here just brings---"

"We didn't get married." Yeo said quickly.

Min-Ju stunned with many questions in her head. She felt awful for Yeo and Hyun but felt a little happy. She looked at Yeo, "Yeo, why--?"

"I knew that you had an idea that I was cheating on your best friend.--"

Yeo interrupted, "He's not my--"

"Oh Please Min-Ju!! He was your first kiss. Your first everything. Just listen..... I loved Hyun. I really did but I just loved him, and 9you fell in love with him." Yeo walks up to Min-Ju closer, "I'm sorry for the pain I've cost you."

Min-Ju sheds a tear and Yeo walks away with tears in her eyes. When Min-Ju ses the door shut she sits on the floor and crawls up into a ball. She didn't know how to feel. She had many thoughts and questions she wanted to be answered. After thirty minutes of sitting on the floor and thinking she stands up and grabs her purse and walks out the door, "Skylar, please cancel everything that I have to do for the rest of the day."

 

 

 

Min-Ju walks into her condo and sees that Chong-Ho, Nora, Stephanie were still there and now Kwan too.

She slams her purse on the chair, "Why didn't you tell me? Any of you. I know that at least one person in this room knows."

Chong-Ho chuckles as he eats a piece of bread, "Minny, what are you talking about?"

Min-Ju coldly says, "Oh So you don't know what I'm talking about--eh? Well I'll paint a picture for you. Yeo comes in my office today and---"

Stephanie gasps, "She told you?

"Dind Ding Ding!! We got a winner." Min-Ju sarcastically says.

"Minny--" Chong-Ho tries to explain.

"What? Why didn't you guys tell me?" Min-Ju asks more calmly.

"We didn't want you to get hurt--" Stephanie tried to explain.

"And you" Min-Ju points to Stephanie, "Didn't I ask one favor of you. Not to tell Hyun---" Being cut off.

Stephanie stood up, "I'M NOT GOING TO LET MY BEST FRIEND CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE OF HYUN. AND I'M SURE IS HELL NOT GOING TO LET SOME MARRY HYUN THAT IS MEANT FOR YOU. SOMEONE HAD TO ACT AS HYUN'S BESTFRIEND WHILE WE WERE THERE. AND SINCE HE BROKE SOME "PROMISE"----"

Chong-Ho tries to calm Stephanie down, " Don't go there Steph."

"NO. YOU GUYS DON'T SEE MIN-JU SO SERIOUS ABOUT ONE LITTLE PROMISE--"

Chong-ho speaks up, "STEPHANIE!! Min-Ju takes that one "little" promise because that's the only promise she ever made with anyone. And she decided that if she was going to make a promise she was going to make it with Hyun."

Nora takes Chong-Ho's arm to calm him and Kwan takes Stephanie to calm her down.

Min-Ju finally says something,  ""I will never let go of you. I'll be the one holding on to you 'till the day that i die....promise." That's what he told me the last night we had together on a rooftop under the stars. Hyun being my life right now would just be a bonus point. I have everything that anyone could asked for, a caring best friend, a loving brother, and a buisness that's successful........Hyun may be the reason of why I wanted to do the buisness life but he didn't do anything else but break my heart and promise....Thank you Stephanie..for always being there when I drank every bottle at the bar or when you stay up late at night to help me with the company or when you just stood by my side no matter what happened.And Chong, Saranghae. I know that you've always wanted Hyun to be you in-law but fate is fate."