Time Passing III

A Second Chance

ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS HAS PASSED.

Skylar knocks on Min-Ju's office, "Ma'am someone sent you a dozen roses." and hands them over to her.

Before Skylar could leave the room Min-Ju stops her, "Ahh Sky, Go to the cafe and you'll see Steph there. Pick an architect that'sin one of the top 3 best architects and set up an appointment in one week for me to meet."

She nods and makes her way to the cafe.

"Hey Skylar." Steph waves at her.

"Hi, Miss Stephanie." Skylar responds.

"Didn't I tell you to just call me Steph?"

Skylar puts her head down,"I'm sorry Mi--Steph."

"It's okay. Anyways, We need to pick an architect but I've already got one." Steph starts the conversation.

20 Minutes later

Stephanie looks at Skylar for an agreement, "Ok? That's the plan. Now if she asks who the architect is just tell her to wait."

Skylar nods her head.

One Week Later.

"Ok babe I gotta go." Min-Ju pulls away as she's being attacked with kisses by Alfonso.

"No, Just five minutes...please." Alfonso whines.

Min-Ju stops and put her arms around Alfonso's neck, "I have to go." and kisses him.

As Min-Ju opens the door her armed is pulled and Alfonso's soft lips kisses her. As much as she wanted to stay and kiss him some more she smiles and walks away.

At the cafe she's waiting for the architect. She grows impatient when it's been 30 minutes. She calls Skylar to see if she was already with the architect and if they're on their way to the cafe.

She hears the door open and Skylar's voice, "Here we are, There she is, Ms.Hyung."

Min-Ju stands up, with her back still facing the door, and pats her lap.

She turns around and freezes when she sees.......

 

 

-----------------------

Hayeeee. I'M SOSOSOSO SORRY!!!!

THIS IS A ISH CHAPTER AND MY UPDATE WAS LATE .----.

But I'll make it up to you guys!!!