Yeo

A Second Chance

Min-Ju and Kwan talked almost throughout the whole flight. Ther were only 5 hours left of the flight.

Kwan could sense that Min-Ju was tired,"Min-Ju you can sleep if you want."

"No..no i don't want to be rude" Min-Ju replies.

Kwan smiles"No it's fine, get some rest and I'll get some rest too"

Min-Ju nods and falls asleep.

Kwan unconsciously stares at her.

He smiles and thinks to himself ,"This girl is perfect. She's independent, she can make me laugh and she's lovely."

----

Back at Seoul, it was a quiet dinner at Min-Ju's home. It was different without Min-Ju to cheer up everybody.

Hyun wasn't the happiest going to work the next day either. All he could think about was Min-Ju. If she was okay? If she is thinking about him as much as he was thinking about her. If she got on the plane safely.

Hyuns' thoughts are interrupted when his cell phone rings.

He looks at the screen and it reads Minny Mouse. With her and Hyun doing a funny face.

Hyun's face brightens and answers the phone quickly, "Minny?!"

"Hey Hyun!! I just got off the airplane."

Hyun feels loved when he finds out he was the first one to be called right after she arrived, "So what are you going to do now"

"Mrs. Valdez said their would be a man waiting for me and I'm looking for him now"

"Oh okay then. Focus on that Minny and just talk to me when you get to your condo. ok?"

"Okay dad, Min-Ju says sarcastically, well I see the guy. Bye Hyun. Be careful there."

"Ok Minny, be careful out there too." Hyun hangs up the phone.

While Hyun hangs up the phone he's staring at his phone and a girl bumps into her causing them to fall and make a mess with all their papers.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir. I didn't mean to bump into you" as a girl is gathering her papers quickly.

Hyun rubbing his head looks up to see her and helps her with her papers,"It's ok it was partially my fault too."

The girl looks up for the first time and see Hyun. She stutters," Hi--hii sir." putting out her hand.

Hyun puts out his hand to shake her hand,"Hi. Are you new around here? This is the first time i saw you here"

The girl is still speechless to the fact that she bumped into the president of the Hyun Architects," Uhmm yes sir. My name is Yeo. I'm your new assistant."

Hyun totally forgot about getting his new assistant today , "Well I'll see you upstairs. be sure to have my coffee on my desk when i come up"

Yeo smiles shyly,"yes sir" bows and rushes to the door.

Hyun scratches his head and thinks,"Why is she so happy? She kind of reminds me of Minny, but Minny is way more fun and her smile is beautiful."

The thought of Minny brings a smile to his face.

--------

What is happening?

First Kwan now Yeo.

Will one of them be the reason of why a second chance will be needed?

<>

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy the story of what i call "intense"

So what do you guys think?

Is the story unfolding fast or is it going to slow?

Comment below ^.^

High-fives and Fist pumps

-Haven