Photoshoot

A Second Chance

Min-Ju's dress is made by Versace.

Versace+HC+F12+0062.jpg

  Stephanie suggested this dress for Min-Ju.

Min-Ju's makeup was done by  Tom Pecheux.

She was wearing a golden rolex watch with a Buccellati necklace.

And lastly, she's wearing Jimmy Choo heels.


 

 

 

Min-Ju was covered with the most expensive dress and accessories.

Min-Ju comes out of her dressing room to see Mrs. Valdez and Mr. Valdez also dressed in elegant and expensive clothing. Mrs. Valdez walks up to Min-Ju, "Oh darling, you look absolutely stunning with that Versace dress. You should be very proud that your company is number one."

Min-Ju says confidently, "Oh yes i surely am Mrs. Valdez. I couldn't be more happy."

One of the assistant photographers went up to Min-Ju, "Ms. Hyung, you will be on the set in ten. And after a couple of shots Mrs. and Mr. Valdez will join you for the inside article about passing the company to you. And lastly, you'll have a couple shots with Mr. Carino, for the article about you being the youngest to get the Carino Agencies to be partners with you."

Min-Ju a little overwhelmed for what she has to do, "Okay. I will be waiting at my seat."

She turns back to Mrs. Valdez, "Would you please excuse me. I have to go, I'll see you soon."

As she sits down she looks at the set and sees a young man that looks handsome. She thinks as she looks around, "If only you can see me now Hyun. You would be so proud of me. But you did one thing that I thought you would never do to me."

Her thoughts were disrupted by the assaistant, "Ma'am you're up."

As she went to the set she sees the man walk pass her and they make eye contact.

She does her single photoshoot quickly and at best. And after the shoot with Mr. and Mrs. Valdez she waits for Mr. Carino to get on the set.

Min-Ju's back is turned from where Mr. Carino is walking in. As she fixes her dress she hears her name be called and turns around. Min-Ju turned around with her back still facing Mr. Carino and without having the intentions, the photographer takes pictures as this is happening, " BEAUTIFUL MIN-JU, ALFONSO. KEEP GOING." Min-Ju takes a good look at him and wonders because the Mr. Carino she met was a older. After a couple of shots the photographer moved them into another position.

When they got closer Alfonso whispered, "Well, I never knew the CEO of the Valdez Coorperation was young."

Min-Ju replied, "And I never knew Mr. Carino had a potion for looking young."

Alfonso chuckles,"Oh I'm not the Mr. Carino. I'm his son. I'll be taking over the company soon."

The photographer interrupts them, "Ok Min-Ju scoot in closer and put your left hand on his left shoulder and your other hand on his chest. Alfonso, put your hands in your pocket and chin up... And can someone please undo Ms. Hyung's hair and turn on the fan, facing her."

The photoshoot continued and the last shot was Alfonso sitting down with his legs apart and acting like he was fixing his right cuff. While Min-Ju had her left leg crossed over her right and her right arm was extended and set on Alfonso's right shoulder.

"OKAY THAT'S A WRAP. THAT WAS GREAT MIN-JU, ALFONSO." The photographer ended the shoot.

After Min-Ju got changed in her clothes she was talking to Stephanie about Alfonso. As they walked out of her dressing room they bumped into Alfonso as he was talking to someone on his phone. They made eye contact, this time longer and smiled.

When Alfonso passed he snapped his fingers and turned around, "Min-Ju?"

Min-Ju turns around, "Yeah?"

Alfonso put his phone in his pocket and stcratched his head shyly, " Do you wanna go out sometime?'

Min-Ju looks at Stephanie then Alfonso, "Uhmm yeah that'd be great. I'll see you this saturday."