Kangjoon's confession

Because of you

  It was already winter break and Christmas came and Jaehee had a vacation from all her jobs on the sameday. As Jaehee gets ready to leave to her family's home she gets a phone call, "Hello?" she answers. "Jaehee are you home?" the voice sounded familiar to her, it wasn't Kangjoon but, "Taejoon? How did you get my number?" she says surprised by his voice coming through the phone. "Huh, oh I asked Kangjoon to give it to me. Anyways can I come over since 4NoteS is also getting a break from school and work." he responds back happily. "Ah...sorry I'm going to my family's house to see them." she says disappointed. "That's okay, I'll come to. I wanna see how Seho is doing." He says with confident and waits for a reply. "Okay I'll tell you my address then." she says, she gives him her address and hangs up. Just when she hung up she gets another phone call. 

 "Jaehee are going to your family today?" Kangjoon says, his voice sounded like he was outside. "Yeah, why?" she says. The doorbell rings and she walks over to the door and opens it. With her phone still by her ear she sees Kangjoon also standing with his phone by his ear and presents. "Then lets go together, I bought the kids presents and for your mom and dad." He says still talking to the phone with a smile. Jaehee smiles back and laughs, "Okay come inside, it's cold. We still have to wait for someone." She says shutting the door once Kangjoon got in. He nods his head not curious of who they were waiting for.

 They waited for about 20 minutes and the doorbell rings. Jaehee walks to the door and opens it. "Your finally here, lets go then. Kangjoon!" she says then shouting to Kangjoon o hurry up. Taejoon was surprised to hear his name and Kangjoon sees Taejoon when you gets to the door he was also surprised and confused. "Ahem, you can put the gifts in the car." Taejoon says to Kangjoon awkwardly. Kangjoon nods his head, "Thanks." he says. They walk to the car and put the gifts at the back trunk. "You also bought presents?" Kangjoon says casually to Taejoon. "Yeah, it's for Seho and the family." Taejoon says closing the trunk.

 The one who sat in the middle was Jaehee and she felt awkward being with her two best friends who have no intrest of being actual friends but classmates. She looks at Taejoon who is just staring into space looking at the window. She then looks at Kangjoon who is also just looking out at the window. The car was really quiet and the air around them felt uncomfortable. The drive was only a 15 minute drive. Luckily they got there without fighting with each other about why who came. Jaehee rings the doorbell and the gates opened for her. Kangjoon and Taejoon follow along behind her standing side by side with presents in their hands. They entered the house, took off their shoes and put on slippers. "Welcome home Jaehee." Seho says putting his arms infront of him wanting a hug from Jaehee but instead Kangjoon does. Seho smaks him gently on his head, "Not you, you idot. Jaehee." he says to Kangjoon then to Jaehee. She hugs him and lets go. "Ah...who's this Jaehee?" Seho says walking up to Taejoon. Taejoon bow respectfully to Seho, "Goodmorning Seho, thank you for taking care of Jaehee. Are you doing well?" he says with a smile. Seho laughs, "Ah..I know this smile anywhere, Taejoon long time no see." he hugs him. " You don't know how much I've missed you. Did make your dream?" he says with a curious smile. Taejoon smiles, "Yes, I'm in 4NoteS and the main vocal." he says. "Well come and sit down. All of you come on." Eunju says to them. They nod their heads and make their way to the couches. They sit down and just then Jaehee's siblings came. "Kangjoon hyung!" Jaehee's brothers say. Jisung the oldest son now 16 years old, Yesung 14 years old, and Seungi 12 years old. "Kangjoon oppa!" Jaehee's sisters says. Chohee 10 years old and Yeonha 8 years old.

 "It's Taejoon from 4NoteS!" Chohee says shouting happily. Taejoon smiles at her. "Ah! He smiled at me." Chohee says covering . Taejoon then pulls his arms out for her. She comes running and hugs him.  "Okay now that everyone's here lets start making dinner then opening presents. Taejoon, I'm sorry that I don't have a present for you." Seho says to him. "No haha, just seeing you do well is enough for me, besides I got you guys presents too." Taejoon says while waving both his hands in front of him denying getting a present from Seho. "Mom, I help with the cooking." Jaehee says standing up going to the kitchen. Eunju nods her head and also walks to the kitchen. All her sisters also wanted to help. "I want to make cookies for Taejoon oppa." Chohee says with a big smile. "Oh ho, when did you start to call me oppa." Taejoon says with a smile peeking in the kitchen. "Just kidding, I'll be waiting for your cookies Chohee." he says and leaves. Chohee even had more confident in making the cookies for him.

 Jisung comes up to Taejoon, "Taejoon Hyung?" he says. Taejoon turns around, "Yes Jisung?" he says looking down at him. "Can you help me finish my song for my family. I wanted to sing them a song I wrote for Christmas since I couldn't afford to buy them anything." Jisung says looking down. Taejoon holds his shoulders, "Okay, I'll help you because I was planning something like that too." he says then smiles. Jisung then leads him upstairs to his room. They got to his room and locks the door to make sure no one comes in. Taejoon walks in and sees a piano keyboard with music sheets everywhere. Taejoon bends down to pick a sheet. "This lyrics is great, lets see the others you wrote." Taejoon says picking up all the music sheets. Jisung nods his head and starts to sit up the key board. 

 "Okay, this verse should go like this okay since you want your song to be like a soft beatiful melody. You have to make the notes of the key board in the middle, not to high and not to low but right in the middle where the notes combine." Taejoon says playing a piece on the piano. "Try it and try to sing along with it. Your voice has to blend in with the piano so it sounds perfect." he says giving Jisung a tip. Jisung nods his head and plays the piece and sings along with it. Taejoon claps, "Whoa, your voice is amazing, and your playing is perfect. How long have you been playiing the piano?" Taejoon asks him. "Uh...I think since first grade." Jisung says nodding his head. "Oh, you've been playing longer than me." he laughs, "Okay I'll show you my song." Taejoon says. Jisung nods his head finally waiting to here him sing. Taejoon starts the intro with a soft beginning and ends it. Once he ends the intro the notes become more gentle and lower with a bit of sadness in it and Taejoon began singing. He finished singing his song and Jisung sat there speechless. "What do you think?" Taejoon asks him. "Huh, uh....Amazing, your song shows your feelings and your past. Dad use to tell us about you when Noona came." Jisung says still feeling amazed.

 Meanwhile downstairs, "Jaehee can you go over to the convience store to buy some drinks?" Eunju asks her while washing the dishes. "Yeah!" Jaehee says putting on her shoes, "I'll go with you." Kangjoon says also putting on his shoes. She just smiles and they walk out the door. The time was 6:00 when they left.  Taejoon and  Jisung were still upstairs composing Jisung's song. It was then 6:30 pm and Taejoon came downstairs along with Jisung.

  Just as Jaehee and Kangjoon were about to leave the convience store, Kangjoon stops her. "Jaehee, I need to tell you something. It's already been along time to since we began to know each other." he says in a serious tone. "What are you talking about?" She says giving an awkward smile.

 "Taejoon can you go to the convience store to check on Jaehee and Kangjoon. They're taking a very long time. You can borrow that beanie to go outside." Eunju says to Taejoon. "Yeah, I'll go check on them." he says putting on his shoes then the beanie and leaves.

 "What are you waiting for say it? Hurry, we need to get home." Jaehee says becoming impatient. Kangjoon stares at her seriously, "I...I like you. Not as friends but as..a lover." he says stuttering. Jaehee looks at him shocked, "Y-You like me?" She shakes her head and starts to walk. Kangjoon grabs her hand and pulls her back. He comes closer to her face and she slowly closes her eyes. Kangjoon then kisses her, as their lips touch and Jaehee drops the bags of drink. Just at that sametime Taejoon reaches the convience store and sees them.