I'm sorry

Because of you

 "Jaehee...I told you to wait. Whatever lets go." Kangjoon says grabbing her by the hand. She forces him to let go by removing her hand still staring at Taejoon. "You like me? remember but you wrote in your letter?" She says staring at him with tears in her eyes. "You wrote that you love me but as a friend only." she says

Taejoon looks down not being able to look at Jaehee in the eyes. He lets out a small sigh. He then looks at Jaehee and turns to walk away. Just as Taejoon takes his first step, Kangjoon shouts as he ran up to Taejoon and grabs him by the collar then pushes him down to the ground and climbs onto of him, "Hey, come here! I told you not to make her cry again!"

Taejoon coughs, "L-let go..."

"Like hell I would let go, I warned you to not make her cry again!" Kangjoon says shouting.

Jaehee comes and joins them to break them apart, "Stop it! Kangjoon, calm down! Why are you being like this?!" she shouts.

 Kangjoon then pushes Jaehee violently to the ground without him knowing and her leg started bleeding. "Not until I kill him with my on hands!"  he shouts. Taejoon finally gets a grip of his hands and moves them away. He rolls over to Jaehee then sits up and helps her up. "Jaehee...Jaehee are you okay?" Taejoon says gently putting her arm around his shoulders. She nods her head.

"Jaehee...Jaehee, I'm...I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-" Kangjoon says and she interups him, "Forget it. I will forgive you but, you went too overboard with this."

She and Taejoon walked away to the school nurse to check on Jaehee's leg. Once they got to the nurse's office Taejoon lays Jaehee on the bed, "I'll leave from here. Make sure to get some rest. I'm sorry you had see that and I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you that I saw you guys kiss." he says looking at Jaehee straight in the eyes. She shakes her head. "I'll give you something that will make you feel better just like back then." he says coming closer to Jaehee's face. Jaehee had her eyes wide open not knowing what he was going to do. Taejoon then give her a kiss on the forehead. "Ok! Feel better now." He laughs, "I always did that to you everytime you got hurt or felt like crying. Well, I'm leaving now ok." He walks to the door and waves goodbye then closes the door. 

After school Jaehee headed to work but Kangjoon stayed and waited for Taejoon by the classroom door. Taejoon walks out and Kangjoon stops him. "Lets go talk one more time." he says not even looking at Taejoon. "Okay, lets go talk, I was going to the same with you."

 Taejoon and Kangjoon then goes back to the University's buliding. "I'll start talking first." Kangjoon says crossing his arm.

"I...I'm sorry, for what I did to you. And lets try to talk things out and be on good terms again." He says turning his back to Taejoon. Taejoon lets out a sigh of relief, "Okay then I'll do the rest of the talking" Kangjoon nods his head.

"First of all, I forgive you because I do deserve it. From now on I will not make Jaehee cry anymore now that we are done keeping secrets away from each other. Tomorrow we go directly to Jaehee and apologize to her together ok." Taejoon says with a smile and takes out his hand. Kangjoon grabs his hand and shakes them with a smile.

The next morning Taejoon and Kangjoon go up to Jaehee and does a 90 degree bow to her apologizing as said yesterday. She just laughs at them, "What are you two doing? You guys look like servants bowing to me that low. Do you guys want to be my servants?" she says leaning to them with a smile. They look at each other. "Yes! Please let us be you servants for a day!" They both said at the sametime.