My side of the story

Because of you

 A week past and Reporter Song finally got the email from the paparazzi. Reporter Song, a female who eagerly wants intresting news from kpop idols live on TV on a show called "Your Idol's life" showing about Idols' rumors, life style, and more information. "Whoa...this is good news. I gotta find that girl before posting these pictures." she says laughing. "Park Taejoon, what's your realtionship with this woman?" she says talking to herself in a dark room only with a laptop, bed, and junk everywhere.

 About two weeks later, Reporter Song comes to National Seoul University on a Friday, Jaehee also had the day off, her only day off. It was after school and Jaehee had things to do and Kangjoon tagged along. After finishing what they were doing, Jaehee and Kangjoon sat down at a bench. Reporter Song was walking around with her small camera crew and spots her.  4NoteS got home at the sametime from Japan and China, Daehyun went straight to the TV and turns on "Your Idol's Life". Back at school everything was filming live and Daehyun was watching it at the dorms. Reporter Song had finally reached Jaehee and sat between her and Kangjoon. She takes out the pictures of her and Taejoon, "Are you this girl in the picture alone with member Park Taejoon of 4Notes?" she asks putting a microphone in front of Jaehee. She stared at the picture with a surprised face and slowly nods her head. 

 "Hey, Taejoon, your name popped up in 'Your Idol's life'." Daehyun yells from the sofa. Taejoon walks in and sees Jaehee, he quicky sits down next to Daehyun and the other members sit together.

 While back at the University, "Can you tell us your relationship with him and your name?" Reporter Song asks Jaehee. "Uh.." she awkwardly gives a smile, and chuckles, "Are relationship? We were...we were best friends, yeah used to be. I'm Gu Jaehee" her awkward smile goes away. 

 "Taejoon you know her?" Seungho asks but he ignores his question and focuses on the TV.

 "What do you mean by use to be best friends?" Reporter Song asks with a curious face. Jaehee awkwardly speaks, "I don't want to explain. It might ruin his image-" Reporter Song interrupts her, "But don't you think the fans should know how you two were best friends, because tomorrow a lot of fans might asks you, right?" Kangjoon stands up, "Hey if your gonna do this go-" Jaehee stops him and tells him to sit down, he does as told. "This story will be kind of long if I tell." Jaehee looks at the camera, "Taejoon, I don't know if you're watching but, I'm going to tell them our story and how I felt okay."

 "Ya....now that you mentioned it, Taejoon you never told us about your past?" Daehyun says looking at him. Taejoon ignores him this time and only focuses on Jaehee in the TV.

 Jaehee starts their story looking at the camrea with a serious expression, "Ah.... sigh, it all started at an orphanage, my parents left me there and the first person to come to me was Taejoon. His name use to be Lee Joon and mine was Kim HaYi. He said he would protect and always stay with me. He did protect me a lot because the kids over there were really jealous of us and bullied us but me most of the time. 4 years past and we got tired of getting bullied that we escaped at the age of seven." She puts on a small smile, "It was weird because once we knew it we had no place to stay at anymore. We were homeless. The days and month past, we then came across a store that had music in, Taejoon would stand outside listening to the music and try to sing along with the music, while I just stood back and watched him work hard. Then night fell and the owner asked us what we were doing and Taejoon says that he wants to listen to more of the music. He would always go to that store and listen and once he memorized the lyrics, he would ask the owner to put out speaker and he would sing out in the streets. We would earn $10 a day or $15 at the most. He would sing for years and he became viral on the internet that one day the owner asked us if we wanted to stay with him and his family, but right when we were about to answer a car showed. A man walked out and asked for Taejoon. He opened the door for him and I followed. I don't why I even followed Taejoon." Reporter Song interrups her, "So, you were like attached to Taejoon?" she says doing random hand gestures. "Yeah I guess I was because I liked him a lot. We were 12 years old when LSY Entertainment scouted him."

 "What kind of 'like' did have with Taejoon?" Reporter Song asks her looking at her seriously. "What kind of like?" she smiles and chuckes, "I liked him, not as a brother or friend but, since he stayed and protected me I felt like he was my crush, eheh I couldn't believe myself when I thought about one night. I actually had a crush on Taejoon but I didn't think he would feel the same way because if I told him I thought that he would say 'I do to but as a little sister.' It was weird but I kept it a secret. I was going to tell him when we got to LSY Entertainment. But something didn't go right." 

  Reporter Song interrups her, "Your guys' story is very intesting so what happened?" Jaehee laughs, "I feel like I'm being interviewed. Anyways, once we got to LSY Entertainment, President SooYoung told Taejoon to go wash up while I was just standing there. He told to leave Taejoon's side, it hurt so much that I didn't know what to say but agreed."

 At the dorms 4NoteS were totally into the story that they didn't even talk but looked back and forth from the TV to Taejoon.

"Whoa...why did you agree?" Reporter Song asks getting more into the story. Jaehee continues, "Why? Because, I didn't do anything all those years we spent together but sat and stood in the background silenty. I didn't earn the right to follow him. So I told President SooYoung to take me back to the store where Taejoon sang at. As I was walking towards the exit I saw Taejoon come out the showers in clean clothes and looked clean, I thought to myself, 'Whoa...Taejoon looks so cool in those clothes, I happy for him that his got to stay at a better place but once we saw each other." She gives out a big sigh. "It hurt so much that I tried to avoid looking and forced myself to walk to the exit. Once I got back to the store, The owner took me in and I stayed with his family, my new family that cared so much for me even though we weren't related by blood. I was happy with that family but 2 years later when I turned 16 I decided to live by myself."

 Reporter Song asks her out of curiosity, "Why did you move out?"

"Huh? Oh I thought that is was time for me to make a new life and learn how to take care of myself since so many people took care of me espcially my friend here Kangjoon." she says pointing at him and continues, "He took care of me since middle school  and taught me how to work the problems since I didn't do to elementary. We went to the same highschool and here we are again in Seoul National University. Kangjoon would also visit me on my days off from work, he would call and say 'Are you hungry? Are you lonely? Can I come over?' and yeah I was very lonely living alone but it was fine but sometime I would visit my family. Then one day I heard 4NoteS debut. I checked them up and saw Taejoon, I was happy to see him do well but the feeling I had for him back then were gone since the past 4 years."

"So how are you living your life now without Taejoon by your side are you happy, sad, or a bit of both?" Reporter Song asks leaning back to the bench. "I'm...a bit of both, because I'm happy that he got to make his dream and sad that I was the one who left him, I regretted getting into that car with him. And how I'm living my life now is hard, I have 4 jobs on the week days and on the weekends it's 5 jobs a day and Fridays are my only days off. The jobs are basically one job after another and I get home around 12 or 1 am in the morning and wake up at 5:30 to get ready for school cause I still have to make my self breakfast and ither stuff. It's tough but I have Kangjoon who's also here helping and supporting me."

Reporter Song then asks out of nowhere, "What was the saddest thing that happened between you and Taejoon?" As she said that tears started to flow in Jaehee's eyes and she tried to hold them back

"Sniff..The saddest thing.." she chuckles awkwardly and sounded sad, "When Taejoon couldn't recognize me just a few weeks ago when those picture where taken." she says pointing at the pictures and continues, "I thought it's only been 4 years how can he not remember me. Then I thought, 'Of course he wouldn't recogonize me, he's always seeing fans and was always busy. But what hurt the most was when I came up to him and he gave me a fake smile, I know how his real smile looks like but he gave me a fake smile and thought I was a fan. He then thought I was bothering him and showed his true personality, he talked to me in a very cold voice and turned away to walk away thinking I was weird or something. I thought to myself, 'This isn't the Taejoon I use to know he changed too much.' Of course I've changed to but it's alright. Because of him I made it to this University." Jaehee then starts to awkwardly laugh, "But I have to sit next to him in my class and that is very awkward now that I'm saying these things in public."

Reporter Song laughs along, "Then that's the end of your story?" Jaehee nods her head and Reporter Song continues, "Okay everyone, now you have learned to truth of Taejoon's past, please be proud of him and not angry because he worked hard to become what he his now. And that's it for today on 'Your Idol's life'." The camera stops rolling and the camera crew starts to pick up their things. "Thank you Gu Jaehee for sharing your story, it was very intresting." Reporter Song says shaking hands with her. She nods her head and she and Kangjoon head home.

 While at the dorms, "Whoa....Taejoon..." Daehyun says awkwardly surprised by Taejoon's past. All s slowly, awkwardly turn their heads to look at Taejoon. Taejoon stared at the TV  with tears he was trying to hold back after hearing how Jaehee's been like and she felt. "Hey it's okay if you wanna cry cause I would cry if I were in your shoes." Daehyun says. "Leave me alone, please." Taejoon says with a depressed tone. The members nod their heads and headed to their rooms. Once they left Taejoon let out all his tears and cried silently.

 On the other hand, once Jaehee got home she went to her room and closed the door leaving the lights off and slided down to the floor and sat in a crouched postion also silently letting out her tears thinking to too much about the past and so does Taejoon.