Singing

Because of you

  A week had already past and TaeJoon and JaeHee were digging in trash cans to find food. What they needed the most was water. It was so hot that they looked so hard to find water or annything cold for them to drink. They then came walking to Seoul's main street. They walked and walked but couldn't find anything then, they came across a store that played kpop songs. TaeJoon didn't know anything about music but he stopped JaeHee and stood outside the store and listened to the songs. He would mumble the songs that replayed to try and figure out the lyrics. JaeHee only sat down watching TaeJoon mumble the lyrics.

 Once the store closed, the owner would ask why they were standing by the door the whole day. "Ahjussi, can I listen to the song the goes like this 'Sarangeul molla, neon neobakke jal molla'? Just once more please?" The owner looks at him with a smile and then chuckles, "Oh..K.will's song You don't know love, haha your voice is pretty good for your age. Okay just once." He moves out of the way from the door, "Come on in, I'll put the song on for you." he says with a big smile. "Thank you Ahjussi." TaeJoon says as he bows respectfully. They entered the store and it was filled with stylish clothes, hats, shoes, and accessoris for boy and girls.The owner walked then towards his office and opened a laptop sitting on the table. He played the song on youtube with lyrics and TaeJoon woud sing along.

 Midnight had past and TaeJoon was still practicing. "Okay, this is enough for today. I bet you guys are hungry." the owner said has he gave them a pack of chips, cookies, and water. "Thank you Ahjussi." TaeJoon says as he reaches for the things. "What's your guys' names? You guys can call me Seho okay." Seho smiles. "I'm TaeJoon and this is JaeHee." He says as he points at JaeHee. "Well come by any time if you want to sing more songs." Seho says as they all walk outside and he locks the store. TaeJoon nods his head and grabs JaeHee's hand and walked between buildings.

  Almost once or two times a week TaeJoon would come visit Seho to practice singing. A month past and TaeJoon had memorized many songs. He decided it was time to sing out in the open rather than singing secretly. During the night he would also sing to JaeHee to help her fall asleep. The next day TaeJoon went out to Seho's store and told him if you could put the song on a speaker and bring it outside. Seho agreed and put the songs on and TaeJoon would start singing. JaeHee would only stay a bit behind him. She thought she was only being a burden and following TaeJoon around since she had no talent at all. Seho came out and stood by JaeHee and put his on hand her shoulder, "It's okay, one day you will find something great to do." he gave her a gentle smile that brighted her day. Night falls and TaeJoon made only ten dollars. He said that he would save up his money to buy them clothes for winter.

  TaeJoon sang on the streets he would normally earn 10 to 15 dollars. The more he sang for the years the more mature his voice became. Once his voice became very mature at the age of 12, his voice sounded better and people would video tape him and post them on facebook or youtube. The video would get hundreds of views or more.