My choice

Because of you

A few months later, 4NoteS never came back to the University ever since that fight with Kangjoon and Taejoon. Kangjoon walks into LSY Entertainment and wanted to meet Sooyoung. He gets the chance to meet Sooyoung. He opens the door and sees Sooyoung sitting in his chair.

"Sit." Sooyoung says. Kangjoon nods his head and sits down. "So..what did you want to talk about?"

"I'll do the heart transplant." Kangjoon says with no hesitations.

"What? You know that means giving up you own life for someone elses?" Sooyoung tells him.

"I know. This is my choice. I don't want to see Jaehee cry anymore because of Taejoon. She finally met just him just a year ago and he can't leave her. I decided to do this myself. I got my parents permission, they don't even like me so I don't care. As long as this will make her happy I am willing to do it for the sake of Taejoon and Jaehee." He says in a serious tone.

"Are you sure you want to do it? I'll give you a second thought." Sooyoung says.

"No. I already took a deep thought about it for the few months. Please let me do it." He does a 90 degress bow.

"Okay then, I'll settle a surgery appointment. Just a reminder, once you do this there is no going back. Once you die you can never come back to life." Sooyoung says with a serious tone. Kangjoon nods his head. "Sign this contract then if you are going to do it." Sooyoung says handing over a contract saying that he will be at the surgery on time. Kangjoon signs the contract without stopping.

"Okay, I'll see you in 3 weeks." Sooyoung says. Kangjoon nods his head and leaves.

The next day Kangjoon goes over to Jaehee's house.

"What are you doing here?" She asks him and he walks in.

"I'm...I'm doing the heart transplant for Taejoon." he says. Jaehee becomes shocked.

"Why? Why are you doing the heart transplant?" she asks feeling unease.

"I think it'll be for the better. Don't tell him that I'm doing it for him because he's not going to do it. I beg you okay. I only have 3 weeks to live lets go have the best fun we ever had has friends." He grabes her hand and takes her into his car and drives to an amusement park.

They went to all kinds of places for 2 weeks and the third week came.