Taejoon's condition

Because of you

SooYoung finally gets to the hospital and runs to inside and finds Daehyun and them sitting in the waiting room. "Hey,Hey! How is he?" The member's looked at him with a sad, shocked expression on their face with tears forming in their eyes. "Hey....w-what's wrong with you guys?" He asks them. Taejoon's doctor from before came up to SooYoung.

"Lee SooYoung is it?" He nods his head and the doctor continues, "It's sad to say this but, Taejoon's condition is coming back again from the last 3 years. He might only have about 2 more years to live." The doctor says to him.

"Doctor you don't mean that...his heart problems are coming back again?" SooYoung asks with a shocked looked. The doctor nods his head with a disappointed looked. "The only way is to get heart transplant surgery. For now let him take his medicine and see if it will help. Let him take a break from his things and don't let him stay up too late. Let him also get plenty of rest." The doctor pats his back and walks away. They all then visited Taejoon in his room. "SooYoung, What's going to happen to Taejoon now? Is he going to be out of the group?" Daehyun asks him plainly. 

"What are you saying? Taejoon will definitely come back to us. Don't worry I won't let you guys down. For now let's keep a good watch at Taejoon and makes sure he doesn't do anything dangerous." He says putting his arms around their shoulders.


3 YEARS AGO

  4noteS were in the recording room singing for their comeback song. Everthing was fine until, Taejoon started breathing heavily while singing. SooYoung pressed on the button, "Hey Taejoon, stop taking such big breath when you sing. It doesn't sound good."

"I'm sorry, let's try again." he says tiredly. It happened again, Taejoon couldn't breath correctly and fell to the ground and broke out in cold sweat. He was holding onto his chest feeling pain and breath painfully. Daehyun and the members then took off the headphones and on grabbed onto him. Sooyoung came running into the recording room, "Get the ambulance!" he shouts.

They got to the hospital and and Taejoon was in a room resting. While the others were outside the room talking to the doctor.

"Yes, Park Taejoon, he had a hard time breathing because of his heart. His blood pressure is too high so he can't really do much active things. His heart can't catch up to his breathing if his blood gets to much pressure from either running or dancing and singing. If he takes his medicine, he should be fine. This one was just a warning. I'm sure it won't come back if he took it easy." The doctor says. He hands over the medication to Sooyoung.

"Don't worry, Taejoon is going to be much better now okay. As long as he takes his medication he should be fine."


"Sooyoung, you said that as long as he takes his medication he should be fine right?" Daehyun says.

"Yeah why, he's been taking his medication right."

"No, he stopped taking his medication after one year past. It's been two years since he hasn't taken his medication." Daehyun says looking at him.

"Didn't Taejoon look a bit drunk to when he came home?" Seungho said.

"Wait..are you guys saying he drank last night? That's not good if he hasn't taken his medication since the last 2 years." Sooyoung says worried. "I'll call the director right now." Sooyoung went on his phone and called the director's number. After the fifth try he picked up shouting. "Hey! Who calls someone this early in the morning?!"

"Director, by any chance did Taejoon drink with you guys after the film?"

"Yeah. Why?" He starts to laugh, "He must have been really drunk huh?"

"No, nevermind I'm hanging up first." He hangs up and puts his phone away in his back pocket.

"Looks like he did drink, a lot too." He sighs, "Poor Taejoon. What are we going to do to you? I raised you like my son. Hey kids, lets keep this a secret from everyone okay including his friends okay."

They all nod their heads and watch over Taejoon silently as he sleeps.

The sun rises and Taejoon wakes up and sees everyone asleep by his side on the bed. His head hurted a bit and he put his palm on his forehead. Sooyoung then wakes up hearing Taejoon waking up. He stretches and sees Taejoon awake then smacks all of the other members awake.

"Hey! Kids wake up! Taejoon is finally up." He starts to laugh cheerfully while the other members groan. They see Taejoon and go up and hug him all together. The nurse comes in and Sooyoung asks the nurse to tak a photo of them. She takes the photo of them on Sooyoung's phone and hands it back to him. He thanks her and she continues her job.

"Okay, you are free to go." The nurse says to Taejoon.

Sooyoung and everyone from 4NoteS went to go eat out before going back home. "Ah...Sooyoung can you drop me off at the filming set?"

"Yeah, don't worry, you'll get there in no time."

Once they got to set Taejoon met up with Jaehee and Kangjoon. While the rest of the members and Sooyoung drove back home they discussed about his condition.

"So tonight..." Daehyun says.

 

That night when Taejoon got home Sooyoung and evey other member of 4NoteS was sitting at the living room with serious expressions. He walks over to them and put down his jacket by him.

"Why are you guys just sitting here? Sooyoung, what are you doing here too?" He says as he sits down.

Sooyoung lets out a big sigh and leans over and puts his hands together.

"Taejoon. I'm going to tell you something and please don't get upset when you hear it."

"Okay....?"

"Your....your heart problems are coming back and there's nothing we can do about it but give you a break and finish the drama okay. Please, please take your medication this time." He slides the medication on the table to him. "We're all worried about you."

The room becomes silent with a tense air.

"I-I know. That's why I stopped taking my medication 2 years ago cause I knew it was going to come back no matter what. It happens when I'm stressed out too. That's the only time I take my medication."

"Huh? You...you still had heart problems these past years? W-why didn't you tell us? You were always stressed out because you tried to hard." Daehyun said.

Taejoon held back his tears.

"Answer me! You were always having these problems behind are back because you didn't want us to worry right. Everynight you were stressed." Daehyun says having teardrops running down his cheeks. "Do you not know how much you mean to us?"

"Now that you mentioned it, I do use to see Taejoon walk past our room in the middle of the night to the kitchen holding a small bottle." Seungho says.

"Yes! I didn't tell you guys because I didn't want you guys to worry. You guys worry too much about me. I'm glad that you guys took care of me but, I just didn't to see you guys hurt again because of what happened 2 years ago. You guys been to cautious for me where ever we go. Always playing around with me and making sure I'm happy." Taejoon says. He couldn't hold back his tears and grabbed his medicine ran to the kitchen.

"Hey....stop. You guys are getting him even more stressed. Let him go rest." Sooyoung says with a sad worried tone. "I'm leaving, take care you guys." He walks to the door and leaves.

Daehyun and them then goes to the kitchen and hug Taejoon with tears in their eyes.