Our Separation

Because of you

  Spring had already came that same year and at an agency the President of LSY Entertainment, Lee Soo Yong came across the video of TaeJoon singing out in the streets. SooYoung is the type of peerson who was strict at many things and only acted nice in front of certain people, he wears glasses and always a stylish hat to go with his outfits. "MinWoo came here." SooYoung calls out to his secretary. Baek MinWoo, SooYoung's secretary who will listen to anything he says. "Yes, President?" He says as he walks behind SooYoung. "This little boy, go find him this place is very common." SooYoung says while moving the mouse around TaeJoon's face. MinWoo nods his head and walks to the car and drives to go find TaeJoon. 

 Meanwhile, "TaeJoon, doesn't your voice hurt? You've been singing everyday." JaeHee says with a worried tone. "Oh, that's right your birthday is this Friday what do you want?" TaeJoon says with a smile. She shakes her head, "I don't want anything. I just want to be with you." TaeJoon looks at her and pats her head. "Okay, I'll stay by you and protect you." He looks at her with a smile. They talked and laughed together with Seho outside. "Hey do you guys want to come home with me." Seho says with courage and his eyes twinkled when he said that as he put his arms around them. "You guys can stay with my family and kids. Do you guys want to come?" He says welcoming them whole heartedly. Just when they were about to say yes MinWoo arrived in front of the store and came out and showed them a video of TaeJoon singing on his phone, "Are you him?" he says, Taejoon nods his head with a little bit of confusion. "You have been requested by Lee SooYoung of LSY Entertainment, he would like to make you an idol." Out of shocked TaeJoon stared at him and Seho put his hand on his head, "Go TaeJoon that is the most famous agency." Seho says, he lets go of JaeHee and TaeJoon and smiles at them. They smile back and go into the car.

 Once they drove back to the agency, they walked inside to SooYoung's office. "Hello, uh..." SooYoung said with a disgusted face on but forced himself to ignore the smell from TaeJoon and JaeHee and continued. "Your name is TaeJoon right?" TaeJoon nods his head, "Uh, would you like to become an idol with a new boy group that I'm about to make that is also your age?" TaeJoon smiled and nods his head and JaeHee smiles at him. SooYoung continues, "Okay, will sign the contract and we're all set." TaeJoon looks at JaeHee and she smiles at him. He picks up the pen and signs his name from what Seho had taught him. SooYoung then takes the contract back and tells him, "Uh, follow MinWoo and he wil take you to the showers and go wash up okay." TaeJoon nods his head and follows MinWoo. Once the doors closed, SooYoung walked over to his desk and sat down then crosses his arms. With his serious expression JaeHee stared at him not knowing what to do she froze and stood right where she was. "You, who are you?" He said staring at her. "I'm Gu JaeHee. TaeJoon's friend." she says as she bows respectfully. "Oh. Will are you happy to see TaeJoon going to be an idol now?" he says, JaeHee nods her head and he continues, "Then can you do me a favor for TaeJoon's sake?" she nods her head once again. "Get of his life." he says straight out with a serious expression. 

 JaeHee couldn't say anything from the words he said. "I don't know why you followed him when you didn't do anything for him. Plus, you have no talent to stay in this agency. All I can say is that you should leave TaeJoon's life so he can become a famous idol." SooYoung said with a teasing tone. JaeHee thought about it to herself, "That's true. I didn't anything for him but stood behind him while he did all the work to earn money. It would be better for me to leave. Because of him and his talent." She forces a smile and agrees to SooYoung. "Great now should I tell MinWoo to take you to an orphanage?" he says with a fake smile. "No, take me back to the store where you picked us up at." she says holding back her tears. He nods his head and shows her the way out. Once they got downstairs TaeJoon was done washing up but JaeHee and MinWoo were already at the door. TaeJoon saw her and she looked at him forcing a smile with tears in her eyes and waved goodbye.

 "JaeHee?" he said out of confusion. Once the doors had closed TaeJoon shouts, "JaeHee!! Where are you going?!" Tears flowed down his cheeks, he tried to make a run for it but was caught by security. "Let me go! Where are you guys taking JaeHee?!" He complains but it was too late he signed the contract and had to go into training.

 While in the car, "I'll take good are of TaeJoon for you okay." MinWoo says while driving. "Thank you." JaeHee respond back in a hurtful tone while staring out at the window. The drive was about 30 minutes long and they were finally back at Seho's store. JaeHee gets out of the car and bows to MinWoo, "Sorry for the trouble." she says, she closes the door and walks inside the store. "JaeHee? What are you doing here?" Seho says surprised after requesting them to stay with him. "TaeJoon....TaeJoon stayed and I left, no the Lee SooYoung made me leave. But it's okay I deserved to leave." she said and starts to silently cry. Seho came up to her and hugged her, "It's okay, you can stay with my family and me. Yeah?" he said while patting her back. "Is okay if I stay. I swear I won't cause trouble." she says wipping the tears away.

 "Yeah don't worry, I told my family about you and TaeJoon. I'm sure they will welcome you. You will have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, is that okay?" He says with a smile. JaeHee nods her head with a smile. Once it was time to leave JaeHee and Seho headed home. When they got home there was a surprise party for JaeHee. "W-What's going on?" JaeHee said with a smile feeling surprised. "Welcome home Honey and JaeHee." said Eunju, Seho's wife. JaeHee couldn't help but cry from happiness, all her new brothers and sisters came up to her and hugged her. the oldest was only 10 and the youngest was 2 so, JaeHee was the new oldest of the family. "Thank you for welcoming me." JaeHee said while hugging her siblings. "JaeHee, come on I'll show you the shower, I have clothes for you too." Eunju said while walking towards the restroom. JaeHee nodded her head and followed along.

  Back at LSY Entertainment, "Eh..so this the new member of our group. Park TaeJoon." DaeHyun said, the leader of the group who also is funny and serious. "Well, welcome to your new home, I really like your voice." DaeHyun said with a smile. "Me too." Kyungsoo said, the youngest member of the group and kinda of shy. "Nice to meet you, I'm Baek Seungho." he said, he's more of the smart badass type. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Park TaeJoon." he said introducing himself with a bow. Together they are a group of four called 4 NoteS.