4 NoteS

Because of you

 

 

 

 4NoteS  finally debuted when they turned 16 with their new song 'GoodBye Memories'. It was a big hit and they became famous quick from their looks and voice. While JaeHee who is also 16 now started to live on her own close to her highschool. She told Seho or her father that she will visit time to time. Right now JaeHee is a straight A student and made a very good friend in middle school, his name is Song KangJoon. KangJoon is a fun and playful type of person and mostly playful all the times. Back to the agency of 4NoteS, "Come here guys, you debut song became a big hit now, are you guy finally ready to have an actual idol life after 4 years?" SooYoung says while putting his arms on DaeHyun's and TaeJoon's shoulders standing between them. The guys cheer and walk backstage getting ready for their first live performance.

  At the sametime the doorbell rings at JaeHee's apartment. She open the door and KangJoon was standing outside. "Goodmorning, can I come in?" He says with a smile. JaeHee nods her head. KangJoon walks in and sits down at the sofa. He turns on the TV and 4NoteS was on stage. JaeHee and KangJoon watch it together, "Today we will have performing, 4NoteS, the newest boy band that debuted not too long ago with their new hit song 'Goodbye Memories'!" said the MC from the TV. The lights where out and 4NoteS got into position, the lights then came back on with a flash the music starts and the beat started out slow and the beat paused then a fast beat came on. JaeHee stared at the TV and kept on concentrating on TaeJoon's face, "TaeJoon? That has to be him." she says out of nowhere. "What are you talking about huh JaeHee? Ah that's right, your best friend was scouted by LSY Entertainment." She nods her head. She smiles at the screen, "Ya...but I changed a lot, I'm sure he has too. I turned into a tomboy." she laughs as she says those words.

 4NoteS's performance was over and they lined up side by side and the MC came over. "4NoteS's leader DaeHyun, how do you feel right now after your first live performance and as the oldest?" he says then gives the microphone to him. "Uh..we were  really nervous but I had fun performing for my new fans out there. I hope to see even more fans in the future. And as the oldest I will take good care of my 3 little brothers." DaeHyun says and gives the microphone back to the MC. "Okay, now the second oldest of the group Seungho, how do you feel being the second oldest?" he hands over the microphone to him. With Seungho's y voice the crowd goes wild, "I am willing to help out the guys as the second oldest and hope to also become more successful for my fans and family and the members of 4NoteS." He smiles and hands the microphone back to him. "Now for the third oldest TaeJoon, how do you feel about being the third oldest?" he hands the microphone to him. "I really admire both Daehyun and Seungho as my older brothers and I will take care of my little brother Kyungsoo." He hands the microphone back to MC. "Okay and last of all the youngest Kyungsoo, how do you feel about being the youngest?" He hands the microphone to him. "It's not really hard to be the youngest since we all treat each other the same. And I'm glad that my brothers will be there for mee and each other because I will be with them too." He bows and give the microphone back to the MC. "There you have it, the newest boy band 4NoteS. I hope for them to get a lot of fans in their future." says the MC and the show went onto commercial.

 "That really was TaeJoon." JaeHee said, surprised she walked away from the sofa to the kitchen. "Hey are you okay?" says KangJoon turning his head to see JaeHee in the kitchen. "Yeah, it's just that TaeJoon really looks different." she says digging through the fridge.

 While 4NoteS was on their ways back to dorms, "Good job guys." Daehyun said with a smile on. TaeJoon just stared out the window, "What's wrong TaeJoon? Stop worrying about what happened this morning." Daehyun says patting his back. "Huh you really are good at acting now aren't you Taejoon, your mostly the type who doesn't care. Well whatever at leaast you did a good job." Daehyun says backing away from him back to his seat.