What did you say?

Because of you

That morning Jaehee wakes up first and stretches her arms and looks at Taejoon. She then walks to use the restroom. Once she got back after a few minutes, Taejoon was sitting up from the bed starring out at the window. Jaehee came running and hugged him with tears forming in her eyes.

Taejoon looked confused once she let go.

"Why are you crying?" He says plainly.

"How do you feel? Better, do you still feel hurt anywhere?" she says put her hands on his shoulders starring at him straight in the eyes.

"I feel fine. Just why are you crying and why am I still in the hospital?" He asks getting more and more concerned.

"Y-You don't remember? You did the heart transplant." she says straight out.

"What? Me? I didn't agree to do it." He says.

"You did the heart transplant surgery. Sooyoung didn't tell you." she says.

"If I did the heart transplant...then...then who's heart do I have?" He says with a worried look. Jaehee starts to cry silently.

"K....Kang..Kangjoon's heart..." she says hesitating.

"What did you say? Kangjoon? Song Kangjoon? Why would he do the heart transplant for me?" he says with a shocked tone. Jaehee puts her head on Taejoon's chest and stays that way crying. Tears suddenly came to Taejoon's eyes and dripped down his cheeks.

"How can you be such an idiot Kangjoon?" Taejoon says whispering and holds onto Jaehee.

A few days past and Jaehee and Taejoon were bearing the pain of losing Kangjoon. Taejoon was finally released and went to Kangjoon's funeral. It was just the two of them, 4NoteS, and Sooyoung, no else came but them. They wanted him to have a proper way to move on. They all prayed for him but, Taejoon was the one who prayed the longest for him. Taejoon held onto Jaehee as she cried in his arms.

That year pasted and Jaehee and Taejoon were finally together. Jaehee became an actress and Taejoon was healthy with no more heart problems thanks to Kangjoon. They became the most famous couple in Kpop by their story backgrounds and how they made it to become what they are now. Even though their background story of their life about them being homeless hrt them the most they stilled beared with it up until now.