The awkwardness

Because of you

  Once school started again, a lot of girls came running trying to find Jaehee. Jaehee ran as fast as she could to get away from them and suddenly bumps into Taejoon and the other members. Taejoon grabes onto her so she doesn't fall. They both stared at each other for a minute or two, "Hey aren't you going to let me go." Jaehee says in a demanding tone. "Huh? Oh..." Taejoon says awkwardly letting her go, he clears his throat, "W-What are doing?" he says. The members look at them with cheesy smiles. Jaehee responds back "Running away from that mob of girls over there." she says pointing at the crowd of girls.

 Then comes Kangjoon running out of breath. "There you are Jaehee." He puts his hands on his knees saying those words breathless. "Why are you running?" she asks him. "Those...those girls recognize me from the show. So I started running when they were running and screaming towards me. And here I am finding you. Lets go hide somewhere else." he says putting his hand out for her. Ignoring that 4NoteS was there, she grabs his hand and starts to run. "Whoa....they acted like we weren't here." Daehyun said disappointedly. "Who cares lets go?" Taejoon says coldly. "What are you, the leader?" Daehyun says sarcastically crossing his arms. Taejoon then secretly looks behind him to see where Jaehee and Kangjoon had run off to. 

 Jaehee and Kangjoon ran as far as they could and hid behind a buliding for about 10 minutes and made their way to class as fast as possible without being caught. They successfully made it to class and their classmates stared at them with a look wanting to ask them questions and some girls looked at Jaehee with disgusted looks. Kangjoon sat in his seat at the very front and Jaehee made her way to the back. While making heer way to the back someone sticks their foot out and trips her, she falls to the floor. She then had a pissed off look and slamed the ground and got up. She let out a big sigh trying to calm herself down.

 "Hmph this loser use to be Taejoon's oppa best friend? Everything she said sounded fake." A girl sitting behind Kangjoon said whispering to her friend. Kangjoon makes a fist and slams the desk. "Hey! Why don't you say that again? Huh!" He says getting up from his seat violently looking at the girl. "What's your problem? It's true isn't, that her story is fake." she says talking back. "Hey! You don't know how much pain she went through. That day when the show was over she tried her best to hide those tears from me. I knew that once she got homme she would let those tears out. She even took her day off from all 5 jobs. If you think her story is fake why don't you ask Taejoon yourself!" Kangjoon says yelling at the girl. Jaehee then stands up and shouts to him, "Stop it Kangjoon, that's enough! People won't get what it feels like." She stares at him as one tear drops onto her desk. Taejoon looks at her teardrop then at her.

 "Fine I'll tell Taejoon Oppa." the girl says standing up and shouts across the room, "Is it true what that girl says?" Taejoon stands up "Stop it! I don't want things to repeat as before. I don't want to Jaehee get bullied again because me. I hurt her twice and I don;t want to do it. Our past is true on what she said. So please I beg you guys stop this fight okay." he says depressly and calmly. Jaehee then runs out of the classroom right when the teacher walks in and Kangjoon follows her. "Where are you guys going?" the teacher shouts to them looking out in the hallway.

 Chasing Jaehee he shouts to her, "Jaehee! Jaehee, where are your running to?" He finally catches up to her on the rooftop. "Jaehee are you okay?" he asks slowly approaching her.

 Mean while in class, "Professer can I go to the restroom?" Taejoon says raising his hand. The teacher nods his head and Taejoon walks normally out but once he made his way out he made a run for it trying to find Jaehee and Kangjoon. Taejoon also ran to the rooftop to see if he could find her if she was outside.

 "Jaehee....I'm sorry, I shoudn't have done that." Kangjoon says finally reaching her. He stands behind her as she silently cries. Kangjoon the grabes her shoulders and slowly turns her around and hugs her, at the sametime Taejoon slowly opened the door to the rooftop and sees Kangjoon hugging Jaehee. He secretly spies at them with a plain face but inside he felt sad.

 As Kangjoon hugs Jaehee she put her head on his chest and he pats her head from behind. "It's okay cry all your want, I'll be there if your need to cry on someone." He says whispering. Jaehee then starts to cry a little louder taking deep breaths. Kangjoon stares at the sky and lets out a deep sigh. Seeing Jaehee crying, Taejoon felt like it was all his fault that she became like that now. He didn't know what to do but sliently closes the door and makes his way back to classes. 15 Minutes later, "Jaehee lets get back to class." Kangjoon says letting her go. She rubbs her eyes and wipes her tears away as she nods her head.

 Once they got back they apologized and sat at their seats. Jaehee and Kangjoon left their things on their desk when they were gone. Jaehee opened her notebook and found a note written on one of the pages. 'Can you meet with me behind the school building? I'll be there at break. I need to tell you something.' The note said, she looked at Taejoon and tilts her head confused, Taejoon just looked at her at the corner of his eyes

 Break came but, Jaehee didn't have the courage to confront Taejoon yet. She refused herself to go which bothered her that whole day even during class when she was sitting next to him.