7/29/15

Because of you

Year:2015

Date: 7/29

Place: Cemetery


The day that Kangjoon past away. Jaehee and Taejoon were walking to his tombstone. They got to his tombstone and placed flowers, food and a picture of all three of them.

"Kangjoon, we all miss you Chohee was crying like crazy when you were gone. Jisung didn't even come eat for a week and stayed in his room. I still miss you. Taejoon and I are finally together. Don't worry, he's been taking good care of me. I finally became an actress too. I bet you're watching over us right now and before. I miss you, really." Jaehee says holding back her tears. Taejoon then speaks.

"Hey, Kangjoon. Remember when I told you to hit me to your heart's content? I didn't mean to give your heart to me after you heard to the news. I don't know what was going in your mind but, thank you. You are not dead that's all I can say. Why? You are living inside of me. Your heart is alive with me, your heart is my heart and together we are one. We've always been together, the three of us." He puts his hand on his heart, takes a deep breath and continues, "Don't think you're dead okay. You've kept me alive and I'm thankful for you. All three us will stick together forever no matter where we go. As long as your heart is still inside of me and beating, you are still alive with us. You live in our hearts. I miss you, Kangjoon. I will continue to watch over Jaehee just like you wished for. Please continue to watch over us to. You are our guardian angel, always by are side. We all love and miss you. Don't forget about that. Even though we got into a lot of fights back then. Thank you for your time and the wonderful memories we all spent together."

He smiles as tears were falling down his cheeks and held onto Jaehee as she cried too. 

Just then the form of Kangjoon's spirit came but Taejoon and Jaehee couldn't see him. Kangjoon stood infront of them with a bright glowing aura and hugged them with tears also running down his cheeks with a smile. He felt glad that they were doing well and doesn't regret giving his heart to Taejoon.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed the story! Thank you for reading.