The last scene

Because of you

The drama was finally coming to an end and after 4 months. Taejoon had still kept his secret away about his heart problems from Jaehee and Kangjoon. Taejoon couldn't get one part right and was getting yelled at from the director. The director told everyone to take a break since Taejoon was having a hard time. Taejoon felt light headed to went to the restroom to take his medicine. As he went to the restroom, he looked around to see if anyone was around then took out his medicine bottle. Just then Kangjoon showed up and Taejoon quickly shoved the medicine bottle in his pocket.

"What was that? A small bottle?" He asks. Taejoon gave him a dirty look and walked back to set. 

"Okay everyone the last scene for the drama! Please make this only one take." The director says.

Taejoon and Jaehee gave him a thumbs up. Kangjoon asks the director, "This is the second kiss scene right?"

"Yeah this is how it's going to end, a soft kiss in the night." He grabes the megaphone and shouts, "Action!"

The cameras start rolling and Jaehee and Taejoon started acting. Taejoon caress Jaehee's cheek and leans closer to her. He wasn't acting but doing it for real since it might be the last time he sees her. As he continues, he gets closer and closer to face and gently kisses her lips. She closes her eyes just thinking that the kiss was for work only.

"And....Cut!" The director shouts but, Taejoon didn't stop until she pushed him away.

"Hey. Didn't you hear the director?"

"Yeah. I didn't stop cause it was a real kiss, to me it was." He says with a sad tone.

"What's wrong with you're voice? Are you sick?" she asks.

"Yeah...you could say that..." he says plainly.

"Hey what's wrong with you? You've been speaking like that for 3 months already. I'm sick of hearing you speak that way. It's annoying and you've been avoiding me and Kangjoon at school too."

"Are you getting tired of me? Do you want me to go away? Because I think it's for the best." he says.

"What? Yes, I want you to leave!" She says then Kangjoon comes over.

"What's wrong with you two? Hey Taejoon you've been very quiet and stubborn lately what's wrong?"

He looks at him with a serious look and just walks away bumping into Kangjoon purposely. Kangjoon got irritated and grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around.

"Hey! Don't just look at me like that and walk away."

"You guys must be really happy now huh."

"What are saying Taejoon?" Jaehee asks.

"That you guys are going to become actors and actresses now. Good for you guys. You're attitudes have changed so much when your around me. People are all over you guys at school, how do you expect me to just come talk to you guys. I have a reason to be acting like this." Taejoon gives off a small chuckle.

"You!" Kangjoon punches him. The director comes running.

"Hey, hey, hey why are you guys fighting?"

They ignore him and Taejoon continues to speak.

"Satisfied yet? Keep hitting to your heart's content. It's not like I'm going to see you guys anymore. Oh and Jaehee, give this to Jisung it should help him." He throws her a recorder.

"Hey, what are you talking about? Speak properly." Kangjoon shouts to him and throws him to the ground.

Taejoon just laughs, "I told you hit me to your heart's content, this might be your only chance."

"Damn it!" Kangjoon shouts and throws a puch to him. Jaehee couldn't do anything but stand there. 4NoteS and SooYoungcame running to them.

"Hey! Get away from him!" Daehyun shouted.

"Like hell! He's been annoying me for too long." Kangjoon says continuing to puch him. Daehyun comes running and pushes him away. Taejoon coughs out blood onto Daehyun's shirt as Daehyun and Kyungsoo hold him in their arms. Kangjoon gets back up and tries to get back to Taejoon but Seungho stops him. 

"Stop!" Seungho shouts

"Why? What is there to make me stop from hitting him? Jaehee doesn't care about him. Look she's just standing there watching. She want's me to continue hitting him!" Kangjoon says.

"Stop! Kangjoon! I never told you to hit him." She shouts to him.

Sooyoung comes, and stands between them with tears forming in his eyes.

"Y-you're the one who told me to get out from the building." Jaehee says walking up to him. Sooyoung ignores her and shouts.

"Please stop! Taejoon...Taejoon"

Taejoon interrups him, "D...don't tell....them." he says groaning in pain. Sooyoung continues.

"Don't talk Taejoon. Please stop okay."

"Why? Huh all you guys are the same always keeping secrets!" Kangjoon shouts.

"Taejoon...Taejoon has heart problems and doesn't have much time...please stop." Sooyoung says looking downwards.

The air around everyone becomes quite. Jaehee and Kangjoon stood there shocked hearing Taejoon's condition. Jaehee drops to the ground.

"You're lying....right Taejoon....p..please tell me he's lying." Jaehee asks him. He just smiles.

"Hey...this is no time for you to be smiling like that, just tell us if he's lying or not." Kangjoon says shocked  and started to feel guilty of himself. Taejoon started to cough more and more then starts to breath heavily with blood coming out.

"Taejoon, Taejoon where's your medicine." Daehyun asks him and starts to search his body. He finds the bottle of medicine and opens it for him. "Water? Go get me water, Kyungsoo."

Kangjoon sees the bottle of medicine and realizes it was the one he saw that Taejoon had in the restroom. Kyungsoo comes back with water and Daehyun gives the pill to Taejoon. 

"T-Taejoon...don't tell me you acting like that just because you have heart problems? Hey answer me."  Kangjoon shouts to him with a trembling voice.

"I...Is there a way to help him?" Jaehee asks. "Yeah...a heart transplant surgery." Sooyoung says. 

"We're going to the hospital now. Please take care." Sooyoung says. He bows his head and helps the guys with Taejoon.


They left and they were left alone at the set. Jaehee and Kangjoon walked to Seho's house. Once they reached there, they rang the doorbell. The door opened and Seho welcomed them in.

"What brings you guys here?" he asks. They sat down. Jisung comes downstairs. "Noona, Kangjoon hyung, what are you guys doing here?" he asks them.

"Here Jisung, Taejoon wanted me to give this to you." she says plainly with no expression at all giving Jisung the recorder. By then the whole family gathers.

"Taejoon....Taejoon has heart problems. I don't know what to do anymore." She says about to cry. Jisung looked at Jaehee with a shocked expression. "Noona, he's probably lying." he says in an unsure voice.

"He's not lying I saw for myself. If...if I hadn't stopped Kangjoon from hitting him he wouldn't have to be coughing out blood right now." she says with tears in her eyes. Jisung then presses the voice recorder.

' Jisung, you're probably listening to this right now. I just wanted to tell you this since I might not be there anymore. Please keep this a secret from your sister okay, our little secret as brothers. I...I have heart problems. I'm fighting it right now. Your sister might be a little pissed and Kangjoon because of the way I'm acting with them today. Haha....I just wanted to tell you that you are my most favorite little brother I have ever had. I hope you make your dream of becoming a singer. I know why don't you take my place in 4NoteS when my time is up? Just kidding, you still have a long way to go. Sigh, what else is there that I'm missing? Oh and I'll sing you that song once again when it was Christamas since I didn't get to sing it in front of the family. And I'll tell you why I left at Christmas, I left because...I like your sister..ever since we met I've liked her but didn't know until I was going to tell her when we were at LSY Entertainment. That Christmas, the girl I liked kissed another boy and I saw. Don't be like me and leave, run to her and take her away from him or just wait until you get closer to her. But later on I thought maybe that boy his better for her and not me. Should I tell you who that boy is? Haha...I'll tell you since I know Jaehee won't tell you. The other boy who likes your sister is Kangjoon hyung. I know right...sigh seeing them kiss kinda hurt me but it's okay. I'm telling you this so you don't make the same mistakes as me when you're in love. Kangjoon hyung has hurt me in the past too but tell him when you get the chance that I deserved it. And tell your sister that I will be watching over her and that I love her not as a friend anymore...hehe this kinda embarassing to say to you but please pass over the message also tell your Father that I'm thankful for him giving Jaehee a home and a good education and for taking good care of her. Tell your family that I love them too, of course I will love you too all you guys. Sniff sniff, haha...sorry tears suddenly came down. If I survived then it'd be very embarassing to see you again haha...that's it then. I'll sing you the song from Christmas and share this to the family once you get here.' 

Taejoon then starts to sing the song he couldn't sing at the Christmas party. Everyone stood silent and listened to the song and Jisung held the recorder tightly in his hands with tears falling down his cheeks.

The song finished and Seho started talking, "Taejoon, why is that you're alway telling us these things through recorders and not from youself. Jaehee and Kangjoon you guys too. You guys were the reason he left on Christmas and couldn't sing this wonderful song for us." He says disappointed wiping away his tears. Jaehee and Kangjoon sat there silently letting out their tears. 

"I'm sorry, Taejoon. I'm sorry." Kangjoon whispers to himself.