CH. 2

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Brrring!

I felt a shove on my shoulder and groaned shooing the hand away, “Five more minutes Appa.~”

“Appa says to wake up now or I’ll leave you in this hell alone.”

       My eyes popped wide open and I sat up straight, “Hell?” I looked around, my vision blurry, only settling once I landed my eyes on Gongchan who stood beside me. “Good morning beautiful!” I smiled reaching up to the boy’s face to pinch his cheeks. Gongchan frowned and side stepped my move, missing my hands by just an inch, “Get up its lunch time.”

       I nodded and both of us made our way side by side to the cafeteria, it was the worst part of the day. Being the out-spoken yet friendly girl that I am I had always sat beside him since the first day of school seeing him all alone and being laughed at, it tugged at my heart strings. Since then would you ever imagine that I’d leave this poor boy alone? Of course it’s only been two weeks since school had started but I would never miss a day of school for this boy.

       I consider myself his shield and he rolls his eyes whenever I bring it up, but I do dearly hope he appreciates me… As soon as we entered the cafeteria murmurs were heard all around, words swimming around like fishes.

“What rejects! Ahahah”

“Are the two biggest losers dating? How gross!”

“Look, the loser team!”

       I glared at those who dared neared us, and pushed Gongchan down on the bench of our table and stomped to the top of the table. Hands on hips, eyebrows furrowed and harsh dark eyes I opened my mouth wide and yelled, “Listen punks!” I smiled on the inside proudly, this was my weekly announcement, and most students were probably used to it. They’d either laugh or ignore me but do they think that would stop me? Yes, I’m a little weird, but heck that’s what makes me, me!

“This is lunch time not gossip time! Why don’t you rich idiots shut yourself and stuff your food

Please log in to read the full chapter