CH. 4

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

          “So is anybody going to fess up?!” I yelled standing atop my desk covered with graffiti, inappropriate words, drawings, and threats. “Or will I just have to beat ya’ll up!?”

“Aish shut up!” A student yelled, my gaze automatically flicking downwards to a group of students. “YAH! Who are you to tell me to shut up?”

“Well who are you to yell?”

          My face turned red and I opened my mouth to retaliate when Gongchan poked my ankle giving me a pout. Nodding I got down from my desk and made my way to the students, leaning down and whispering but loud enough making sure everyone could hear me. “Yah, you delinquents, our desks are not whiteboards. They better not look like that tomorrow or else I’ll stuff an entire chicken up each and every one of your---” 

Brrring!

          “Miss Lee Yeon Ju please take your seat quickly,” the teacher barked standing to start the lesson of the day. Pish posh, school was for losers. Once again like each and every day I buried my head in my arms and told Gongchan to wake me once this useless and endless hell was over.

          It felt like it had only been five minutes when he had woken me, but the moment he did I stood with my eyes closed and shouted, “Let’s go eat woman!” Gongchan led me by my shoulders as I didn’t want to open my eyes just yet. Once we reached the cafeteria doors I kicked the doors open, literally. “The queen is here!” I exclaimed with my eyes still closed, my pink lips curved up and everyone going about their business, ignoring me, typical.

Gongchan ignored me too and walked ahead, sitting at the table we always sat at. I had already fallen into the ritual we had, this was our table and in this school we were both fighters!

“We’re fighters ya hear me Gongchan?”

          He ignored me and dug into his pasta, slurping the white creamy noodles loudly. “It’s us against the world, buddy.” Again he paid no attention and after a few minutes I settled down and messily poured bottle after bottle of banana milk into my mouth, drooling over my classmate’s more filling lunch. Accidently spitting out a mouthful the moment I head the first fangirl scream and hundreds of others following it, “Aish, so annoying.”

          I didn’t even bother to turn, nope, not today. I didn’t want to even be in the same room as them but there was no escape from that. While sipping on my milk and staring at Gongchan’s yummy

Please log in to read the full chapter