CH. 9

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Couldn't find a good song that suited this chapter, sorry.

"You'll absolutely regret what you just did Kim Yeon Ju . . ."
                                       ♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡
    I straightened my skirt and gave myself one last glance before exiting the girl's bathroom. I had made sure there was no speck of evidence on me, washing my hands raw until there was not a single spec of spray paint on me and clearing my guilty facial expression.
    Making my way back into my classroom I sat anxiously next to Gongchan who shifted uncomfortably next to me. "What did you do this time?"
    It had been a week, one whole week of torturing, evil schemes, and bullying and frankly I was sick of it. Yoongi had blocked most of my tricks and humiliation schemes and as for me, well, I wasn't so lucky. All I could really do was stop him from bullying others by interfering.
    It was a starter but I really wanted him to get a taste of his own medicine, and that was what today was all about. I grinned and turned to Gongchan happily, "Look outside."
    The other raised his right eyebrow curiously but nonetheless turned around, and leaned slightly to the left. The perks of having a desk next to the window, awesome right? I heard a small intake of air and I joined him, taking in the view of my masterpiece.
    There it was, Min Yoongi's desk sitting out in the track field with white spray paintings written all over it. Knowing it was too far to read I closed my eyes trying to recall what I had written, "Bully. Jerk. Justice for all students. Get out or change. You've taken it too far. Stop Now."
    Gongchan turned to me stunned, "Umm, Yeon Ju . . ."
I nodded asking for him to go on, "Isn't this a bit too much?"
I scoffed, "Never! Didn't you hear what happened to that third year Won Shik? He's still in the hospital! This jerk deserves it, and I won't stop until he does."
    Gongchan sighed and nodded, quietly responding with his head buried back into his geometry book, "Whatever."
Suddenly then the school announcement speaker came on, "Min Yoongi. Kim Yeon Ju. Please report to the principal's office immediately. I repeat Min Yoongi. Kim Yeon Ju."
    I exchanged panicked looks with Gongchan and slowly rose from my seat, ignoring the piercing eyes of the other students. "What do you

Please log in to read the full chapter