CH. 12

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

       Monday morning came around the corner fast and I was long over my fever. When I arrived inside class A-21, my assigned class to clean, I was pleasantly surprised, er . . well should I say pleasantly? Maybe a bit both happy and irritated, to find Yoongi there too, after spotting me he swiftly tossed a broom at me. With my reflex skills though the stick whacked me right in the face.
"YAH!"

       Yoongi only let out a snicker and turned his back to me, continuing with his work, "Be on time from now on, will ya?"
       I stared at him appalled and watched his every move as he began organizing the papers, pencils, and other materials. "Don't rat me out to Principal Yoo, or your life is really over," he said completely turning to me, and pretending to cut his throat with a pen he was holding. He smirked walking towards me and my mouth hung open, "Also, stop being such a stupid brat and . . . eat lunch with me?"
       My eyebrows furrowed and I was momentarily taken aback, what was this loser saying? I scoffed, "As if." I pushed him out of my way, walking past him to sweep the dusty floor. Yoongi smirked and his gaze burned holes in the back of my head before he continued with his work of now aligning the crooked desks. We stayed in silence until we finished, and I was surprised when he followed me to put the cleaning materials away in the janitor's closet. He handed me his spray and rags and I shoved them in as he stood closely behind me.
       About to close the door he grabbed my wrist, stopping me, "Are you going to eat lunch with me or not?"
I shot him a look, and reiterated, "Are you kidding me? As if!"
      Yoongi leaned forward smirking devilishly at me, but I did just the opposite, "Wrong choice." He then pushed me backward, making me trip on my own feet and land inside the dark, cramped space. I held my scrapped arm and glared up at him from the ground.
       "Have fun in there kid," Yoongi grinned, closing the door behind him locking me inside. I instantly panicked reaching for the doorknob but I already knew that the janitor's closet automatically locked from the inside. It was a useless effort. Furiously irritated, I struggled to find the light switch that barely lit the dark cramped room.
"This darn bully, is going to make me late..." I grumbled, pulling out my phone to call Gongchan, my face immediately going pale when I saw the thing that scared me the most. No reception.
      No way. Am I stuck here? In a moment of panic and fury I threw my body against the door and began pounding endlessly. I wasn't going to stay in this place that had the stench of rotten food, dirty floors, and the sound of chirping bugs. Grooosss!
"Let me out!"
       The door suddenly flew open and I was found running blindly into the arms of my savior, thank goodness! I looked up happily and teary-eyed . . oh wait.
"Changed your mind yet?"
       I growled viciously, kneeing my savior a.k.a Yoongi right in the crotch, "Jerk!"

                                      ♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡
Brrrinnnngg!
"Wake up Yeon Ju . . ."
       I hissed, rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes to focus on the poker faced Gongchan. "Oh

Please log in to read the full chapter