CH. 11

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

      It was finally the weekend, and as soon as my alarm went off startling me from my light sleep I immediately jumped out of bed. Stretching my arms above my head I got ready in a flash, slipping on my blue denim high wasted shorts, pulling a white tank over my head, and slipping my arms through a red patterned plaid shirt. It took little time to fix my hair, and I didn't bother with makeup since I had never bothered to buy any in my entire life.
     I grabbed my bag from the dresser, before checking myself in the mirror and shooting out the door like a bullet. "Oppa!"
     I stared at my brother, who sat on his watching a drama on his laptop, his college homework spread about over the couch and his lap. His eyes were glued to the screen, a slightly inappropriate scene was being played and I rolled my eyes and pressed the power off button.
"Oppa," he frowned, his eyes gliding over to my finger still on the button, "I'm going to meet up with Gongchan. I'll bring home dinner, Italian food on me!"
"YAH, FREAKING KIM YEON JU!"
     I ran out the door quickly only to come face to face with my one and only, "Gongchan!"
I squealed, running up to hug the tall expressionless boy who dodged my move, making me run past him and hug a wooden light pole instead. "Aish," I turned around glaring, "Yaa--"
"You're five minutes late," Gongchan said, examining his watch closely before looking up at me again with his usual face. I smiled brightly, pulling at his cheeks roughly, "Aigoo, so cute! Were you waiting for me?" he shoved me off and began walking to our destination, "You should've come inside!"
"No way."
"I promise not to feed you spoiled dukbokki again, hmm?"
     Gongchan's face twisted up and I burst out laughing, recalling the memory, the dukbokki really did taste horrible. We walked in silence, or more like he did and I busied myself trying to annoy him as much as humanly possible.
     The wind blew slightly, and the leaves on the few trees we passed were already fully yellow and slowly drifting to the ground. I smiled and looked up, the sky was grey with no sun in sight. "Did you check the forecast today?"
     Gongchan turned to me, and followed my gaze upwards not answering me for awhile, and when he did it was just a simple and honest, "No." We arrived shortly at a fancy two story restaurant, the five stars that clung to the side of the building were gleaming with pride.
     I grinned, and took a hold of Gongchan's arm who comfortably walked in trying to shake me off as he did. We paid no attention to the customers and staff as we made our way to the very far back of the first floor, entering through a glass door that had the white words "V.V.I.P" painted right in the center. As soon as we were through a stunning good looking man that I had always guessed to be in his early forties smiled down at us. He wore a golden badge pinned to his suit that had his name imprinted on it, "Shik Jin Hee".
     Gongchan nodded

Please log in to read the full chapter