CH. 14

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

     I swear I didn't want to do it, I resisted so much, but after they took Gongchan as hostage and threatened me with graduation... well what more could I do, but agree. They couldn't stop me from throwing an anger tantrum though, and I kept throwing Yoongi the stink eye every fifteen seconds, huffing and puffing as we walked next to each other. Stomping as loud as I could with each step I took just to annoy him, though.. my feet began to ache from all the force I was using. Even so I continued and made sure to keep a good distance between us as we strolled down the sidewalk towards my home.
    In all honesty though, Yoongi didn't seem to mind... actually he seemed kind of awkward and tense the moment we parted from the others and it was just us two. He hadn't even spoken a word since we had walked off the school property, and kept his focus on what was ahead instead of bothering me.. not that I cared. I slowly exhaled, annoyed, and stopped walking to turn to Yoongi and without thinking I sent a hard kick to his shin.
    "OUCH," Yoongi stopped in his tracks, hissing in sheer pain while hopping on his one good foot and holding the other, "What the heck kid?!"
I breathed in and out slowly and started walking again, my arms crossed arrogantly "It's your own fault, you shouldn't have made me mad."
    Yoongi behind me had stopped bouncing and was limping to catch up with me once more. "Well, I guess that's one thing we have in common, our temper.."
"We're nothing alike.." I mumbled, as the pair of us stopped at the end of the block, waiting for the cars to stop and our turn to walk. Yoongi kept shuffling, switching from his left foot to his right, while I played it cool and kept my arms crossed, my eyes wandering off into the clear blue sky.
     The ear-piercing sound of an engine knocked us both out of our stupors, and in a flash Yoongi had his arms around me, the splash of water was everywhere and the engine died down as it zoomed away. Uh-oh.
     Yoongi grimaced, slowly opening his eyes before his right hand touched his entire back area, his left hand still tightly gripping my arm. I didn't even hesitate to make my move, tugging my arm free, I took a peek at the situation, and clamped a hand over my mouth.
"Oh my--" I couldn't help it, my face was turning red from holding in my laughter. I'm sorry Yoongi, I can't do it anymore.. "It looks like you totally went in your pants dude!"
     Yoongi choked on his saliva before crossing the street at the speed of lightning, "Let's just get to your house!"
     I kept on releasing hysterical fits of laughter, tears of happiness running down my cheeks as I followed clutching onto my stomach, "It's not even water, it's mud! You look so ridicu--" I wasn't given much time to say more, because I had to run to keep up with the poor guy who was just a few steps away from my front door.
"This is it," I stated the moment I caught up with him, "Thanks for walki

Please log in to read the full chapter