CH. 15

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"We are dating, Yeon Ju is my girlfriend."
     That was the one sentence that I couldn't help but reiterate in my mind since yesterday night. I had barely gotten any sleep either and it showed, from the dark circles underneath my eyes, to how slow I entered the school, my eyes barely open. I groggily stumbled past the school gates, tripping over my own feet, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I walked while taking deep sighs.
     I was so asleep I hadn't even seen the tall sturdy figure I bumped into, sending me tumbling down onto my . Immediately awakened I glared up at the boy who lazily smirked down at me, "Morning... girlfriend!" Yoongi sent me a wink, outstretching his arm to lend me a hand. I let out a low growl and harshly slapped his hand away, standing up by myself and dusting off my uniform.
     Yoongi let out a small chuckle, already used to my attitude and with a need to aggravate me more he reached forward to fix my hair. Combing his fingers through it slowly, his eyes staring straight at mine as he leaned forward and--"Are you crazy!?" I hissed pushing him back, his friends catching him and staring at me incredulously. "Don't touch me if you don't want to die, Min Yoongi!" I huffed before stomping away angrily into the school, my cheeks burning up and my face slowly turning beet red.
                                ♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡
Brrrriiinnngg!!
     The sounding of the school bell jolted me from my sleep, and I stared at the white board covered in foreign mathematical equations in a daze before Gongchan patted me on the back. "It's time for gym class, let's go."
     Unfortunately for us, final exams were nearing which meant we actually had to do something in gym class to prepare for our exams for gym. Before we would usually just stand about and chat, but now we actually had to participate in sports. The worst part? BTS was in my gym class. I could only hope that they weren't in my team, or that I didn't have to play against them. Oh please no.
     After changing into my gym uniform which was just a loose white tee and black knee-high shorts, I made my way out of the girl's locker room and towards the soccer field where the entire class was waiting for the gym coach. Mr. Jung came running out into the field, a tall, tan and muscular man, with black circular glasses and a goofy wide smile that could almost blind you, stood in the center of the field and clapped his hands.
     "Alright class! Today we're going to split the class into two, half of ya'll will be playing soccer and the other basketball." Mr. Jung raised his hand in between Gongchan and I who were standing in the middle and said, "Here is where we'll split."
     My jaw went slack and I shot Gongchan a disappointed pout and gave him a silent "fighting!" before listening to the sport I was assigned to... basketball. Mr. Jung assigned team captains who then picked their teams and I realized Gongchan had Jin, J-Hope, and Jimin on his team and Jungkook on the opposite team along with a few other students. Well at least most of BTS wasn't with my half of the class...
     The rest of us all walked to the basketball courts and listened to Mr. Jung as he set up our teams. Yoongi volunteered as team captain, and Namjoon who suddenly became competitive volunteered as the other team captain. I sighed the moment Yoongi's finger landed upon me and made my way over t

Please log in to read the full chapter