CH. 18

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

    I was woken up by the school nurse tugging on my arm, "Excuse me student, but it's getting really late. I think you should go home now, if you're still feeling really sick I can call your parents?"

I quickly sat up observing my surroundings, my head was pounding from the accident earlier. The sun was slowly disappearing and it was becoming darker by the second. I glanced at the once occupied seat by my bedside only to see that it was empty.

Well of course, Yoongi would never wait for me, we were barely even friends more like enemies.

"Do you happen to know the time?" I asked the school nurse while putting on my school jacket and tying my shoes. The school nurse looked up from her phone, "It's nearly five, the newscast says it'll be raining soon. You should hurry on now."

I nodded before immediately making my way out of the school building, slowly walking, small drops of water hitting the pavement every so often. My home was a little less than a mile walk from school unless I took a bus, which I rarely did since I infrequently carried money with me to pay with nor did I have a bus card.

Only a few minutes had gone by before the light drizzle of rain became heavier and I soon broke out into a light jog down the sidewalk and through an alley that made the lengthy route to my house much shorter. As I passed the intersected alleys in the middle and was nearing the end of my dark path I froze completely in my tracks, hearing a small groan of pain coming from the alley to the right I had just passed.

Of course, like the saying goes, curiosity always kills the cat. Heaving a heavy sigh I took three heavy steps back to my destination and peered into the scarcely lit, dark lane. I felt the anger in the pit of my stomach begin to boil, observing the beating of a high school student lying face down on the floor and others continuously having the time of their lives enjoying his pain. Without thinking, which seems to be a common habit of mine these days, I dashed into the battlefield unprepared.

    “Hey! What do you guys think you’re doing?” I shrieked pushing the three boys that from up close, looked nothing like high school students but more like grown men. The three of them gave me a baffled look, “Who invited the chick?” A guy with a bl

Please log in to read the full chapter