CH. 13

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

I seized his hand as well, intertwining our fingers before rushing towards the back exit door of the cafeteria, both boys hesitantly following after me. The moment I pushed the back doors open of the cafeteria was the exact moment I had heard another door behind me open, but luckily the boys had stopped resisting. We ran full speed ahead and around the corner to the back of the school, a few groups of students turning their heads to see who the new intruders were, but their interest was immediately diminished.
    Most students already there were either the thugs, the gangs, or the loners, either enjoying their lunch under the shade of the trees, causing a ruckus, or huddled in a circle smoking as they joked about.
    I stopped scanning and turned to notice that Yoongi and Gongchan had already both seated themselves on the floor, their backs leaned against the concrete wall, cluttered with old gray gum and graffiti, in exhaustion. I wasn't surprised at the fact that their was a large gap separating the two so shrugging my shoulders I neared the two and sat down in front of them, filling that gap.
    "Yah," I spoke first, my eyes lazily rolling over Yoongi's body, a frown plastered on my face as I did, "What you pulled back there would’ve cost us our graduation."
    Yoongi raised his head and turned to look at me a smug smile, that annoyed the heck out of me, imprinted on his face, "But it didn't," he slyly said, that smile still stuck on his face, his eyebrow raised arrogantly as if he were urging me to rip him to pieces.
I scoffed and leaned forward, my insides beginning to boil, "I'm still mad at what you did, jerk!"
    Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and before he could open up his mouth once more I stood up and hauled up a surprised Gongchan by his arms alongside me. "Let's go to the nurse, Gongchan."
    Without another word, I threw my best glare at Yoongi and left him as Gongchan and I made our way back into the school, using another entrance of course. We luckily made it to the empty nurse's office without bumping into Principal Yoo.
    As soon as we entered I pushed Gongchan down into a bed and went scrambling to find some paper towels or wipes to hopefully help clean him up. Although they didn't exactly do their job, I was more than relieved when Gongchan brought out his black hoodie from his backpack and slipped it on wordlessly.
    “I'm sorry,” I mumbled, continuing to clean his hair with a soaked towel, attempting to get out all the

Please log in to read the full chapter