CH. 16

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

I had gotten through the entire week being able to ignore Yoongi and his clan of idiotic chimpanzees, but exams were now upon us at BH Academy and everyone’s schedules were twisted including mine. Yoongi and I had been excused from cleaning duties by the principal for this week, but we’d have to startup again after winter break.

“First day of  exams are always the easiest,” I flipped my hair behind my shoulder confidently and cracked my knuckles sending a wink to Gongchan who was seated on the high stool beside me, “I didn’t even have to study.”

“I bet you failed,” Gongchan mumbled packing up his materials as it was almost time to switch into our next class. I huffed blowing my bangs straight up, “I bet you failed you probably studied for days without sleeping for a big fat F!”

Gongchan laid his backpack on his lap before starting his staring contest with the classroom clock, “Says the girl who just sleeps throughout all her classes everyday.”

“I’m just a natural born genius!” I grinned widely roughly patting Gongchan on the back as the bell rang and we headed to our next class.

       After our third period Gongchan and I both walked together to the cafeteria taking a particular liking to the table in the far back corner out of sight to most. Gongchan like always pulled out an extravagant packed lunch from his father’s restaurant and I pulled out a tiny blue lunch box. Opening it to find what I had packed this morning; a small salad, an apple, and two small cartons of banana milk.

    Not even halfway into our lunch period I felt an unwelcomed presence take a seat beside me, followed by another next to me and suddenly the whole table was full of unwanted visitors. Taking a break from sipping my banana milk I looked up completely taken aback and almost spitting everything out.

“What the heck?” I stood up only to be shoved right back down again, “What are you doing at

Please log in to read the full chapter