CH. 10

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gongchan stared at Yeon Ju's sleeping image for a few moments before continuing to write his and Yeon Ju's notes in his notebook.
                                   ♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡
     The moment the final bell rang I scrambled out of the classroom and towards the only place I hoped Yoongi would be. I definitely wouldn't be cleaning alone anymore considering how tiring it was, especially since we were assigned to clean up the gym today after school.
     If the small and cramped art room was such a hassle imagine how tiring the giant gym would be, especially if only I just did it! I broke off my thoughts as I burst through the dark door and into the messy and gross smelling cave of the seven boys. To my dissatisfaction there was only a single person in there, one I didn't have any interest in, he turned and raised an eyebrow.
     "Have you finally realized your love for me or something?" Rap Monster snickered, dropping his comic book on the desk and fully focusing on me. I rolled my eyes, "Have you seen Yoongi?"
Rap Monster smirked, "Ah, so it's him . . you really shouldn't call him that, he doesn't like it."
I groaned in frustration, checking my phone for the time, "Look, just tell me where he is!"
"I don't know chick, why don't you check behind the school or on the rooftop, probably beating someone up, duh you stupid brat."
     As soon as I heard that I rushed out of the school and towards the back, but I didn't hear or see anything. There were only groups of students gossiping, laughing and a few boys in a circle smoking and joking about. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and ran back into the school running towards the stairs to reach the roof.
     After catching my breath I reached the third floor, a floor away from the roof, and tiredly climbed the last flight of steps before opening the door to the roof. I collapsed on my knees, and groaned . . . no Yoongi in sight at all.
     After throwing a tantrum I exhaustively walked slowly back down to the first floor and made my way to the gym, angrily grabbing the cleaning materials from the janitor's closet. By the time I had finished cleaning the gym it was already 6:45 PM according to my phone.
     I didn't bother neatly putting the cleaning supplies away and hastily ran out of the school as soon as the gym had looked at least decent enough. I wasn't going to kiss graduation goodbye, but no way in hell was Min Yoongi going to get out of cleaning duties either!
                                   ♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡♀✿☯♫ ◕ ‿◕♫☯ ✿♂♡
     The next day I awoke, feeling hot and dizzy but nonetheless I got ready for school a bit slower than usual.
"Yah Kim Yeon Ju hurry or you'll be late!" I heard my brother yell from downstairs, most likely in the kitchen. I glanced at my clock sitting by my bedside and my eyes bulged out of my head. I swiftly ran out of my room and flew down the stairs taking each step two at a time and ripping the piece of toast out of my brothers mouth before lunging myself out the door.
     My head spun and hurt like crazy the moment I reached the front gates of school but I ignored it and swallowed my last bite of toast before head

Please log in to read the full chapter