CH. 1

Min Yoongi, You Jerk! [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

       Min Yoongi, the cold yet extremely popular guy at BH Academy, it’s a name that goes around the moment he and his group of friends walk through the door. Don’t call him Yoongi though, or you won’t be living for more than a second longer, he goes by the name of Suga at this school or anywhere in Korea really... Though, don’t be silly this isn’t like some F4 drama, they’re good looking and highly feared but they definitely don’t own the school. Only partly own it . . . that is why they never get suspended or expelled, just detention every week. Why?

       They bully kids, non-stop! Disgusting right? Namjoon, the group’s leader, his father is CEO of the company that built this school and has rights to half of it, so he protects the rest of his friends from getting into too much trouble. Yoongi though, I don’t know his case and truthfully I am not one bit interested. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are stinking rich, along with Namjoon! Jin and Hoseok are pretty average, still rich but not as comparable, those are the only two which I don’t really mind.

       Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook are the three who don’t really belittle anyone; they just kind of stand to the side lines, enjoy the spotlight, and watch as the other three really do the damage. I mean it’s still a bad thing to do but I’ll let it slide. Namjoon really picks on just about anything and anybody that ticks him off, Taehyung; well he’s really an odd Sunbae. I think he just likes to yell and bully people, I’ve been able to avoid him the few weeks that I’ve been here but he literally picks on everybody! Even the teachers! Trust me he enjoys it too, the weirdo. . .

Yoongi though, I hate his guts--

“Learn to grow up, kid,” Yoongi / Suga said, pulling out something from his back pocket, triggering the boy to shake in fear, ”What kind of student that goes to this high school, carries around lunch money? It’s called a credit card kid.”

     The frightened student nodded, reaching for his tiny coin sack, but the tall boy smiled and held it above his head, “You want it? Here take it,” he said, dangling it above his head tauntingly as the shorter male reached up but was stopped by a hand gripping his throat harshly.

“Stop, I change my mind. Get on your knees and beg for it back,” said Suga, gripping the younger tightly by his throat and easing him down slowly to the cold tile floor. “Beg.” The younger male, swallowed a lump in his throat and reluctantly shook his head in fear. He instantly took in a mouthful of air as he noticed students gathering

Please log in to read the full chapter