Kyungsoo’s favour

If only you knew

“This is so embarrassing” I whisper, Chanyeol nods.

 His fringe covers his forehead, and a few girly clips here and there. My dress clings tightly to him, and barely covers his thighs. I even used some of my makeup on him for this. I look in the mirror; unfortunately I let Chanyeol dress me too. I now had a pencil drawn moustache and goatee. I was wearing camping boots, baggy pants, a sweat shirt, and my hair was hidden underneath a baseball cap. Sad to say, but Chanyeol looked like a girl, who had a little too much testosterone, and I looked like a feminine man… but man none the less.

“Let’s do this!” Chanyeol laughs, pulling me out of my apartment.

The hall is filled with laughter the moment Kris, Luhan and Kyungsoo see us. Luhan hands us our coffees, and we walk out of the building. Lately we’ve basically started to live off of coffee, every night we’d sleep about a hour or less, because we were too busy talking, playing games or just making bets, and honestly I wouldn’t have it any other way. These guys are my best friends, and I’d rather skip out on sleep than skip out on them.

 

People stare at us as we walk through the streets, I greet them as I turn off and head toward my job. Fortunately I had a job where I didn’t have to deal with people, I was hidden behind the safety of my computer… unfortunately Chanyeol didn’t have the same luck, as he was a tour guide, who had four different tourist groups per day. I sit in front of my computer and chew on my thumb as a rack my brain for a new drama that I can type. You guessed it, I’m a screenwriter, I wouldn’t say that I’m the most successful, but two of my dramas have been aired, and their reviews are pretty good. The whole reason I moved here, was because I couldn’t focus as much as I wanted back home, it was always too noisy, too busy and well I just didn’t really fit in. Maybe I should write a drama about my relationship with Chanyeol? I think that might work? Then again there might already be a drama like that…

 

After brainstorming for a while, I finally get inspiration and type away. Hours pass, and I’m not even halfway yet, I crack my fingers, and open and close my hands for a while. If I keep this up I’ll be getting carpal tunnel one of these days.

“See I told you, she’d still be here” Kris chuckles, I look up and see Kris and the others standing in front of me.

“Come on workaholic we have to go” Chanyeol smiles, pulling me out of the chair.

“B-but…” I protest, but he shakes his head.

“It’s almost 10 o’clock, we can’t let you walk home alone” He answers, and settles me in between him and Luhan, they walk next to me, almost like they’re my personal bodyguards.

A small smile spreads across my lips, they have no idea how special they make me feel. I say goodnight to Kris, Luhan and Kyungsoo in front of my apartment building. Now I’m all alone with Chanyeol… usually I’d feel awkward around my crush, but with him it was different, it just felt so natural, as if… this was supposed to be.

I turn to Chanyeol before I enter my place.

“Well… goodnight then” I smile, feeling a bit weird, that he and the others weren’t sleeping here tonight.

He smiles at me and suddenly kisses my forehead, “Goodnight Ally”

My cheeks turn a bright red and I rush into my apartment. My heart flutters wildly, come on this has to mean something right? The other guys haven’t kissed my forehead so this couldn’t just be some friend thing, this was more! But also it was a bit weird having a female Chanyeol kissing my forehead… a giggle bursts from my lips, we are such a bunch of idiots.

 

Before heading off to bed, I scrub my moustache and goatee off, and moisturize my face. I study myself in the mirror… would Chanyeol find me more appealing if I dressed more girly? He did say that I’d look pretty in a dress… should I woo him? If I am going to do it, I should probably ask Kris to help me do shopping, since he has a good taste in clothes and for a guy he really likes shopping. I don’t know if I’d ask Luhan and Kyungsoo along, since they are pretty clueless, and easily distracted.

 

I shake my head, I’m not going to change myself for a guy… then again sometimes I do like those girly clothes. Nah, I’ll just stick to my usual clothes for now. There’s a knock on my front door and I run to get it. A smiling Kyungsoo stands in front of my, holding a box of chocolates and a dozen of roses.

“Kyung?” I ask confused, why did he have roses and chocolates?

It’s not like he likes me… On the other hand, I’ve never truly understood Kyungsoo, but I think he might be planning something deviant again.

“Ally-bear!” He coos sweetly, pouting his lips slightly.

I push him back as he nears me. His eyes flick open and his lovey-dovey expression is replaced by his usual mischievous look.

“What do you want?” I ask, eyeing him suspiciously.

“A biiiig favour” He admits, his cheeks colouring a light shade of pink.

I let him enter my house, and put the roses into a vase and set it onto my living room table. It does make my place look much better, and it fits with my red curtains.

“Look, my parents and my older sister are visiting for about a week, and they always tease my about not having a girlfriend-“

“You want me to be your girlfriend?!” I squeak, my eyes wide with shock.

I did not see this coming! Kyungsoo always teases me about being such a guy, why would he ask me? Why not get a girl that well dresses like a girl?

“Al, please I really need you to help me” He begs, his eyes watering up.

Ah, he knows I can’t refuse when he looks at me like that. I have this soft spot for guys who seem vulnerable, and he and the others like to use that whenever they want to get something from me.